Let Me Go Home You Fucker

"take that dirty hoodie off"
"wil you made it sound like you want to rape me"
"PHIL THE KID DOESN'T TAKE THE HOODIE OFF"
"Mate, please take the hoodie off so I can wash it"
"yes philza, sure philza, of course philza"
"what the fuck"

Tommy took his hoodie off and wilbur's eyes opened really wide. He was wondering where he got all the scars from then remembered that he's raccooninnit.

"Tommy let me heal those"
"no, it'll hurt"
"please"
"no"
"I'll give you a candy if you let me. Cherry flavored" wilbur said with a grin, how did that prick know tommy likes cherries?

"okay, fine"
"thank you, tommy" wilbur said with a softness in his smile.

Wilbur got attached to Tommy and phil noticed. The old man knew that wilbur is going to miss tommy when he'll leave.

"wil it hurts." tommy said fighting the urge to cry.
"I'm sorry Tommy, but you should've healed them, they could get infected!"
"wil I'm okay, i don't need bandages, big man tommyinnit doesn't need bandages."

"oh shut up" wilbur said as he ruffled Tommy's hair.
"HEY LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE, PHILZA MINECRAFT YOUR SON IS MESSING MY AMAZING HAIR"
"Tommy stop shouting, your throat is still messed up"
"shut the fuck up"

Tommy's pov

Wilbur is being a bitch. I really need to go home though. I like it here, i feel loved but ranboo and tubbo are worried for sure..

Big man innit is going to go home as soon as he can and bring them gifts. He will love him way more than they already do.

Wilbur gave me one of his hoodies, its comfy and clean. But I need mine back. It's part of the vigilante costume.

"wilbur i need to go home"
"no. You're sick"
"I'm fine"
"tommy I didn't ask. You're staying"
"but my roommates are probably worried"
"i don't give a SHITT"
"LET ME GO HOME YOU FUCKER"
"hmm.. How about no"
"PHILZA MINECRAFT, HE WONT LET ME GO HOME"
"WILBUR LET HIM GO HOME"
"NO PHIL HE'S SICK"
"IF HE WANTS TO GO HOME, LET HIM GO HOME"
"THANK YOU PHILZA MINECRAFT"
"BUT PHIL HE KNOWS OUR IDENTITIES"
"oh shit"
"well you know my identity too, don't you?"
"yeah mate but how can we know you wont tell someone?"
"how can i know you wont arrest me?"
"fair enough"
"wilbur shut up" phil said. I guess I'm stuck here. I'll jump out the window as soon as I can. They kidnapped me. How rude.

I mean, I know I'm amazing but still. I miss tubbo and maybe i miss ranboobie a little..
ONLY A LITTLE THOUGH.

"wilbur can i go in your room?.." i asked, how sad my face can be so he can feel bad for big man tommy.

To one's pov.
"yeah toms, sure"
Tommy went in wilbur's room and sat by the window looking outside. It was a rainy day. He was thinking about tubbo and ranboo.

They were probably worried.. But its okay cause tommyinnit charismatic and brave and cool and more will go back to tubbo and ranboo as fast as he can so they can be happy.

Tommy was a little clingy even though he wont admit it. Wilbur came into the room seeing the worried face tommy had.

"hey tommy, what you doing?"
"nothing" tommy wasn't sad he just wanted to go home, he wanted to seem how sad he can so they will let him leave.

"wanna do something with me?" wilbur asked with a grin"
"no, sorry wil"

Wilbur's pov.
What's wrong with tommy? He seems very sad.. I'm starting to feel bad.

He really misses his roommates doesn't he? Should i let him go? But then he would get more sick. I'm worried. He had lots of cuts all over his back and stomach.. Also his hands but he didn't let me see those maybe it was just something from the past that he didn't want to talk about.

I probably made a bad choice when i said he cant leave.. He misses them. He needs them..

____________

No one's pov.

As soon as night came tommy was sleeping in wilbur's bed, and wilbur on the floor of his room. Tommy got up and went to the living room making sure to walk really silent.

When he got down he went and grabbed some food for tubbo and ranboo, it wasn't fair for him to eat and they starve. They didn't have much food and they could barely pay rent with the money from niki's cafe.

He grabbed something that looked edible, he sniffed it and it was smelling so good! But he cant eat it. Its for tubbo and ranboo.

He put it in his vigilante bag and went to the front door as soon as he was ready to leave techno came into the room.

"tommy what are you doing?"
"uh- I- uhm-"
Shit
"you miss your home, don't you?"
"no I'm worried about my roommates"
"want me to cover you up?"
"yes please"
"okay raccoon. Thank you for being here and make wilbur happy"
Tommy gave techno a smile.
"bye techno"
"bye tom"
________________

"if it isn't tommyinnit who decided to show up. Where the fuck have you been you fucking prick"
"tubbo I'm sorry. Willow who's name is apparently wilbur kidnapped me and took care of me."

Then he realised.
I didn't get my hoodie..

"wait what?"
"yes tubbo I'm telling the truth"
"tommy i can't believe-"
"TUBBO IS THAT TOMMY?"
"tommy, i can't believe that you lie to me straight to my face." tubbo said mad.

"wait what?.. Y-you don't believe me?"
"couldn't you find some better excuse you fucking prick?"
"what?.."
"take your stuff and leave, you can come back as soon as you apologise"
"tubbo what the fuck"
"out tommy."
Tommy gets out of his bag the things he bought for them.
"here"

Then left.

Tommy's pov.

I can't believe tubbo would do that to tommyinnit super vigilante.
I go to a near park and sit next to a tree waiting to feel sleepy.

"meow"
What the fuck?

No one's pov

A cat comes and sits next to Tommy.
"awh hello, awwwh hellooo! You came from right over there to me?"
The black cat stared into Tommy's eyes and tommy felt his heart jump in happiness.

"I'm gonna name you shroud!"
"meow"
"Awwwh"

Tommy fell asleep next to the cat, not having any nightmares this time.

HELLOO I KNOW THAT SHROUD IS A NAME FOR A SPIDER BUT I DIDN'T THINK THERE WOULD BE A SPIDER IN THE PARK. SORRY IF SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. ALSO TELL ME IF I WROTE SOMETHING GRAMMATICALLY WRONG.