Suspicious

After five days,Go eun is released from the hospital.In these five days, Min ho showed his utmost care for her.He used to stay at hospital for all the day long.He helped her By feeding her, sometimes telling jokes to make her mood okay etc etc.

Go eun is now at Min ho's mansion but this one is new.

"Why have you brought me here?What about your previous mansion?"

Min ho smiled at her.He cupped her cheeks and says:

"That mansion was our bad memory.In this new mansion we will make our new memories."

Saying this he kissed her Forhead.He smiled at her.But she looks at him with confusion.

"What's with that look on your face?"

"Are you a businessman who does his business by purchasing and selling mansions?"

"Why?"

"Why do you have sone many mansions? I mean I have already visited 3 of YOUR mansions and You're keeping my family in YOUR other penthouse.Is your business to purchase and to sell mansions?"

Min ho laughs.

"You are seriously unbelievable, Go eun."

"You are unbelievable, Lee Min ho."

"Let's go inside the room.You need to take rest."

They entered into the mansion. An old lady bowed infront of them.

"Annagoshiya Master and Madam."

"Go eun, she is Park Hee nam

"Go eun, she is Park Hee nam.She has been taking care of me since I was a child.She is very trustworthy."

Go eun smiled at her her.
He took her to their room.

"I am going out for my meeting. I will be late today.So take rest and eat well."

Go eun nods.Go eun grasped with shocked when he kissed her cheek. He smiled at her and left the room.

At night 8:30 pm,

Go eun was sitting on her bed and was reading a book.

"Boo!!!"