Devastating Past- 1

Go eun locked herself inside the room and sat on her bed smiling.She feels butterflies in her stomach.

"What is this feeling?I am trying hard to control myself but falling for him so hard.He is a devil but still he successfully makes my heart flutter. What should I do?"

She lied on her bed.She was thinking about him.But suddenly another thought came in her mind:

"Why did Shin hye say that Min ho destroyed her life?And why same father?I can't match up the maths."

Suddenly she gets a call.It's from Min ho. She picks up the phone.

"Yebo"
"What?"
"I am leaving for the meeting.I will be late.I will take you to your mother tomorrow."
"Okay"

They cut the call.Go eun goes to downstairs.She was feeling bored.

"Agassi"
Kim Go eun jumped into fear.

"Have I frightened you,Agassi?"said Park Hee name.
"A little bit."
"Do you need any anything?"
"Ummm..Please call me by my name."
"No,I can't.Master will be angry."

Go eun murmurs:
"What your master can do except being angry or violent?"

"Sorry?"Park Hee name couldn't hear what Go eun said.

"No,nothing."She smiled at her.

"Okay."The old woman was about to leave but suddenly Go eun stops her.

"Ajumma,can we have a private talk?"
"Of course,why not."
"Please come to my room,then."

Saying this,she ran to upstairs.Park Hee nam was confused to see her actions.She wondered what Go eun wanted to talk about with her.

She went to upstairs.Go eun closed the door as soon as Hee nam entered into the room.

Hee nam:What happened agassi?
Go eun made her sit on the bed .

Go eun:Ajumma,please tell me all the truth.

Hee nam :I will Agassi.

Go eun cleared her throat.

"Tell me about the whole story of Lee Min ho and Park Shin hye's life."
Her words shocked Hee nam much because the topic was closed 7 years ago.

"I am sorry Agassi,I can't tell you.Sorry."

Saying this she was about to leave but Go eun came in front of the door.

"Please,Ajumma.You are the most trusted person of Min ho.Please.I really need to know the truth.I want to know everything about him."
"Agassi,their past is out of understand of any common person.I don't think you can bear the truth."

"I can bear the truth.Just tell me."
"Are you sure Agassi?I love Master as my son.I don't want you to be in a situation where you will be in dilemma to love him or not."
"I just don't care.All I want is just to know the truth."