Betrayed Past Part 1

"Ajumma,I want to know about Hana and Min ho's relationship."

She tried her best to hide her jealousy.She is her husband's first and no matter what happens she can never take that position.This regret will always remain in her heart.She is confused with her feelings.

Hee nam let out a big sigh.A very painful past of Min ho.

"Lee Min ho's first love,his first mistake,Kim Hana.He fell in love with her at first sight.He was only 19 years.Teenage crush that turned into his possisveness."

Go eun was staring at her face with deep concentration.
Her curiosity is increasing rapidly.

"Kim Hana ,a very beautiful girl,was Min ho's high school beauty.That popular girl is the Apple of eye of all the male students.Hana was attracted to Min ho for his handsome face and figure .So as Min ho.On the firewall day of High School,Min ho kissed Hana in front of everyone .He proposed her.She was reluctant to accept his feelings.She said,

"I really like you.Even a blind can also resist you.But I need some time.Hope you will give that."

Min ho silently nodded.He was dealing with those Mafias and enemies.The time when he became rich,not only Hana but also his so called brother Hae jin also returned to him.Hana and Min ho got married.Min ho's lovable sister,Shin hye also loved Hana as her eonni.

After Min ho and Hana's marriage,Hana wanted to see Min ho's bare body."

Hearing this Go eun somewhat became a little bit jealous. Her face shows little disappointment as she didn’t see Min ho's bare body.

"Agasshi, are You listening? "
"Yes,yes,tell me more."

"But Min ho was hesitant to show his upper body because the cuts on his body was still very raw.All on a sudden,she stripped away his shirt and became shocked to see those wounds.

She went to bathroom running from him.Min ho started to knock the door gently because he knew that this will happen.

" Hana,please open the door. Please. Let's talk.Today is our first night."

"I need some time Min ho.Please.Spare me for today."

Min ho nodded. But he will not stop from trying. He will win her for sure.

After that,Hana was constantly ignoring Min ho which hurt him much.

One day,Min ho thought that he Will surprise Hana by appearing in front of her class room.But what for his surprise,he saw that Hana was kissing a boy who also touching Hana's b*****.

He became very angry and shocked. He started beating the guy as if he will kill him."

"HANA CHEATED ON MIN HO?"

"That's the first time.Min ho became very sad, disappointed and angry.He Couldn't think anything straight.He dragged her forcefully to his mansion.He forced on her and consummated with her. "

Sorry readers fir late update and shirt story part.I am on my holiday trip of 17 days.I will start writing again.