My New Job Part 3(last part)

I woke up to the sound of the nosey construction workers working on the road which took them a month to continue on it, I looked at my time and I didn’t have to be at his house till 5 so I had time to just relax and do me, I got up showering then going to cook myself some breakfast as I got a good morning text from him, this had to be more then just having fun, cooking and texting good Moring is a relationship thing, shit my own friends don’t even do that but I texted him back as he was quick to reply, “you still coming over”

“Yeah of course gotta pay my rent and car note”

“good, I gotta surprise for you, could you come early?”, we was most definitely dating, I felt it in my stomach even though he didn’t say anything, it was definitely something there with us or with him at least, “yeah I can what time”

“12”

“Of course got it”, I finished my breakfast before sitting down eating on the couch watching Netflix before I had to ran to the grocery store to stock my fridge then stop by my brothers house to see everyone since they were all gather together which I didn’t get the invite had to get it from my nephew which was more messy then ever. I finished up my shopping heading home putting my food up before heading back out stopping at my brother house to see everyone but nobody was really excited to see me but my nephew who wanted to go for a walk instead of staying in the house, “wassup, pull yo pants up”

“Why they love starring”, I laughed as he asked me about my day and so further before asking what he wanted, “so today at school this dude left a note in my locker”

“and”

“saying meet him in the locker room”

“For what, your not gay”

“well I mat up with him and something happened”, I was nervous to hear what he was going to say this was like having to wait 2 years for the next season of a TV show.

“and”

“he umm sucked me off”

“Umm how you felt about it”

“What if I told you I’m I virgin”

“I wouldn’t be able to see that with you from how you be talking on your Instagram”

“Yeah so um I’m I gay or I’m I one of those people that say head is head”

“I don’t know, go look up things on your phone or text him and see how you feel, test yourself”

“How did you know”

“just hints from my fan of pop girls, fashion, shoes, men”, he said laughing as we made it back to the house, “thanks for coming appreciate it”

“anytime and if you need me let me know”

“I will thanks”

We hugged as he went back into the house as I sped off to Eric house picking up some lunch and smoothie drink before heading to the gate and doing that long as process wish I just had a key card they can scan and call it a day. I pulled up to the door with his staff not here today so I just left NY car right there locking the door with him opening the door with his short off with sweat pouring down his chest, “um hey”

“welcome back”, I seen his bulge from his shorts as I start to sweat even though I already seen it before don’t know why I felt nervous again, “how you day going”, I asked him as he welcomed me in

“Great got a lot of work down and just finished my workout so I’m great just going to show you your surprise then we can get started. We walked in the kitchen as the smell was intoxicated, it was the best food I smelt in days and it looked good, “so I sent everyone home for the day so it’s just us and the two chef’s here”

“That’s fine”

“This way”, he said pointing upstairs as I walked first laughing up the large staircase as he said enter the room on the left, I walked in seeing it was his room and all my supplies was in here, “you ready”

“um yeah where the surprise”, he lifted up a box of sex toys with my mouth gasping then I seen his face turn red, “um if it’s to much I understand”

“Oh no, it’s not I’m getting paid 26 a hour, it’s whatever you look”, I looked in the box seeing fleshlights, dildos, vibrators and so forth, was he using these on me or was I using them on him.

“So we’re I using these on you”

“Some of them, others are for you”, I smiled as he dropped his shorts opening up the bed for me getting it ready as I heat up the oil, as I took a sneak peak back into his room seeing him playing with his self, “um fuck, be calm, cool and collected just like last time”, I said to myself as I felt the oil as it was to hot hopefully he won’t notice. I walked back in seeing him laid out on the bed.

“do you feel sore anywhere”

“just my shoulder and thighs”

“alright”, I poured the hot oil on him as it didn’t bother him at all as I rubbed it in before pressing rubbing down his back to his butt to his legs before going back up again, I took my shirt off as I jumped ok the bed rubbing my chest against him as a groan slipped out as I turned around using my weight to crack in bones that were stiff or any muscle that were sore and needed to be rubbed out, I slide down taking my pants and underwear off before jumping back on him pushing down on his ass as my boner kept sliding across his butt, as I seen his hole keep winking at Me. I jumped down patting his back signaling him to flip over as his fat hard dick was up and bouncing I rubbed up and down on his chest before climbing on top by his head rubbing down pushing his dick up before pouring oil on it as I poured oil on my ass as I seen it drip down on his face, I laughed a little with him hearing me, “you think that’s funny”
“ a little”, I continue playing with his dick before holding the base down with my hand then using my other hand to rub up and down as he rubbed the oil in on my body and his face, “what about you put it in your mouth”, I follow direction licking on the head before taking it in half way before he forced me down the half holding me for a minute before letting me go, he laughed as I spit on his dick as it slide down, “put it back in”, I did what he said without hesitated sucking it slowly as I felt him sit up eating me out as I didn’t stop even though the pleasure was amazing, as his long tongue brushed against my hole, as I grabbed his head as he slapped my ass repeatedly in the same spot as I tried not to hold his hands, he stopped eating my hole and moved to my dick sucking me before going up to my balls then my hole again, I sucked him till he was ready to fuck as he jumped down then picking me up kissing me so passionately like we were married and haven’t seen each other in years. We kissed as he slapped his dick on my hole as I was still in the air, loving hoe strong he was to lift me up, “you kissing kinda romantically”
“Maybe I probably did wanted more then fun”, we kissed some more before he sat down on his bed slapping his dick on my hole without even touching it,

“I’m ready when you are”, he grabbed the flashlight as I was inserting him inside me, as he lubed it up placing it on my dick, as my heart was about burst through my chest from the pleasure of both, “fuck baby”, he said as he had one had on my hip and the other holding the toy on my dick as I rode him but fucking the toy at the same time, “fuck, yes”, we went on for hours, fucking on the bed to the floor then ending in the shower as I swallowed his nut before he caught mine on his face then kissing me with it still on his face, “you nasty”

“I know, you turn me out”

“Didn’t know that”

“now let’s shower for I can show you your real surprise”, we showered fucking again before we got out heading downstairs to his garage, “now this is your surprise”, I walked in seeing a beautiful blue charger sitting with a bow on top as I screamed but nothing was coming out, “damn why is this for me”

“You deserve it”

“what did I do to de-“, as he cut me off kissing me again then saying the words I was expecting but wasn’t, “I love you”

“ I knew it”

“I know you did”, we kissed again as I seen a tow truck coming for my other car, I wanted to cry cause that was my first car I ever got but I was happy with the new one I have now. We went back upstairs and cuddle on the couch before having dinner together as we talked it up, enjoying each other company, as he got what he wanted , hopefully I still get paid after this.