Christmas wish part 2 of Christmas delivery

It was Christmas day and my present wasn't here anymore but I smelled the sweet delicious smell of food being cooked, I throw on my Robe heading downstairs seeing he was cooking breakfast and Christmas dinner, even though it's just me, all at the same time, "Good morning beautiful"

"where you get all this stuff from"

"my truck outside, it was so cold that everything stayed frozen", I was curious of what truck so I went to the window to see a Tahoe in my driveway but I didn't see this last night.

"here you go", he said giving me a full plate and a glass of juice as I watched him cook in his underwear as I couldn't even focus on eating, "you starring pretty hard"

"Im just curious, where you from"

"this my home state"

"but like why are you here"

"Don't question gods path for you"

"ugh"

"what"

"So he did send you"

"can't say all that", he continued cooking as I seen my tree was full of gifts that I know I didn't put under there which caused me to be even more suspicious, I don't know why I couldn't be happy but it was just something suspicious about all this, I don't believe in Santa to old but what if he granted my wish or the higher being that helps me through life as a successful gay man, I don't know what to believe. I walked over to the tree seeing one gift that was wrapped differently from the others, I grabbed it seeing the card as I opened it first as he was distracting singing Christmas music dancing. I sat down opening the card as it said, "to Darius, you been blessed and very humble from the time I mat you in the mall 20 years ago, I may not be around to see you happy but I did tell my son to send you a little gift for saving me from that tree those years ago, remember I said, "any wish on Christmas eve will be granted by me", I dropped the letter turning towards him as a tear dropped from my eyes as I opened the wrapped gift, to a picture of me and him laying on the ground as we still held our smiles that crazy day. I walked up behind him hugging him, "why the hug"

"Juts lucky you came in my life, was tired of being lonely at night"

"well I'm happy I mat a kind soul like you", he turned kissing me as I haven't felt a real kiss in 9 years and he mad my heart race and my dick stand all the way up, "let's open gifts now", I smiled a nodded as we both walked to the couch grabbing each other gifts with our names on it , I just sat a thought, "so who delivered these".