𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"He sounds so goddamn thirsty, my god!" Sylvia reacted in near astonishment as we pulled into her driveway.

"You're telling me!" I scoffed as I parked the car, turned off the engine, and took the keys out of the ignition. "When he was staring at me like that in Chemistry, I literally felt naked. I'm not even kidding, like, he really was looking at all of me." Sylvia laughed as we walked up her driveway.

"God, I would love to be a fly on the wall in that class," she sighed in slight annoyance and turned her keys in the lock of her front door. "Charlie and Jasper?! What a show, talk about chemistry!"

"Who has chemistry?!" Sylvia's little sister, Lillian, asked excitedly as she ran down the stairs as we walked through the door. Sylvia had three siblings; Daniel, Lillian, and Riker. Daniel was the oldest—graduated but still living at home, while working to help their mom with bills—then Sylvia. After Syl was Lillian, who was in eighth grade, and lastly, there was Riker. Riker was a little asshole but he was funny as shit for a sixth-grader.

"Ren and some guy who's been eye-fucking her all day," Sylvia replied to her sister deviantly.

"Oh my god! Ren!" Lily looked at me, eyes wide, wondering if it was true.

"Sylvia's being dramatic," I rolled my eyes and opened the cup cabinet, grabbing one and filling it with water from the fridge. I looked at the two sisters from the top of my glass as I sipped slowly.

"And Ren is being humble because she's a virgin," Sylvia retorted and crossed her arms as she stared me down.

"Hah," I laughed a single, blunt, laugh. "Says you, your first and only fuck lasted all of two seconds!"

"Touché," she narrowed her eyes and ran upstairs with a wicked grin. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter and followed her. Lily gave me a certain look as I passed her just before hitting the stairs.

"Oh my god! Lillian! Now I can't eat this!" I turned around and went to put it back and grabbed an apple instead. "You're disgusting," I shook the apple in her face as I made my way up the stairs. The caramel-haired girl flipped her long locks over her shoulder, giggled, and ran away.

***

The first two weeks of school came and went and at this point, Sylvia was fully convinced that I should just up and fuck Charlie Connors.

"Sylvia, you're being hysterical," I discouraged her time and time again.

"Please, Renee, explain to me how I'm being 'hysterical'," she'd roll her eyes.

"You're acting as if I have this confidence and complete control over all my anxieties, which I most definitely do not." Again, she rolls her eyes and just shakes her head. "You just expect me to go up to him and be like 'hey, we should fuck. wanna fuck?' Because, no, absolutely not." It was currently lunch hour on a Friday and now I wasn't in the mood to eat anymore.

"Yea," she shrugged as I pushed my food away from me.

"Who are we fucking?"

"Oh my god! Ivan," I could feel all the heat from my body rush to my face and I immediately hid it in my hands as Ivan took his usual seat across the table. Sylvia just laughed at me.

"I'll tell you right now, if you wanna fuck a guy, you just gotta say somethin'. We're all really just horny as hell." My chest tightened as he spoke so nonchalantly. I looked at him, my face still bright red, and he looked at me—into my soul. I stuck my tongue out at him and he flipped me off with both hands, a slight chuckle following. "Are you gonna eat that?" He asked pointing to my fries and chicken strips in the middle of the table.