05: Lovely Night

You were walking back into the apartment.

Dizzy: *Sigh*

You see no one was in the living room. So you move towards the bedroom.

Emerald: "Yo. How was work?" She was sitting on the bed.

Dizzy: "Hmm. Good. Also, I know you're using your Semblance. You know it won't work on me." You close your eyes for a second. Then you open them back up. "So what are yo-

You see Emerald naked.

Dizzy: ⬇️

Emerald: "AHA!"

Emerald: "AHA!"

You weakly try to walk out (you couldn't run because of the blood loss). Emerald grabbed your shoulder.

Emerald: "You're not going anywhere. I've always wondered why you wouldn't look at me naked or in my underwear. At first I thought you were disgusted. But now I know you're attracted to me."

You try your best to turn around, but immediately started nosebleeding again.

Emerald: "Look. If you have a crush on me, you coulda just told me."

Dizzy: "C-Can I....get some water first?"

-Flashback-

A secret hideout.

Emerald: "What?!"

Cinder: "Yep. She was the one who did murdered that Malty girl."

Emerald: "Wha-Why? That seems so unlike her. Although she did threaten me when we first met. But still. It's so....random."

Cinder: "Probably revenge. Malty's been fucking with a lot of people and use her dad's influence to bail her out. A lot of men were falsely accused of horrible things by her. A some of them committed suicide. Did you know she went to Beacon, she met her first victim there."

Emerald: "How do you know all this?"

Cinder: "I get bored easily and I like looking up weird shit on the internet. Did you know how much Sonic porn there is out there?"

Emerald: "Everyone knows."

-Present-

You were drinking a pitcher of drink in the kitchen. Emerald has a robe on.

Emerald: "Ok, Diz. Do you have a crush on me?"

You hesitantly nod.

Emerald: "If you had a crush on me, you coulda said something."

Dizzy: "Uh...well....I-I'm sorry."

Emerald: "Don't be. If it makes you feel better, I like you too."

Dizzy: "What?"

Emerald: Blush "I like you too. You took me in when no one else would at the time. You're kind. And you're really cute."