Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Zombie City

    The day after the bilateral meeting, traffic, life and government work in major cities returned to normal order.

    The federal government employees take the subway to work, buy breakfast at the convenience store, and swipe their ID card to enter the building. It's all too smooth and peaceful, as if what happened in the past week... It's like a fucking dream.

    "Morning."

    "Morning..." The

    two police officers met in the elevator and greeted each other strangely. They sat down at their respective workstations and turned on the computer.

    For a moment, the familiar office system lights up, and the boy's electronic voice gives them good morning greetings.

    "No. 090871, Hi Detective Zosi, today's work schedule has been sent to your personal email. Friendly reminder: there is a backlog of work."

    The man named Zosi swallowed, during which time his hands did not come from his waist He took off the gun, until he was sure that there was really no problem in front of him, he slowly probed.

    "An Ling, are you... already normal? You won't suddenly trap us all in the office and kill us? Will you still rebel in the future?"

    Tom, the colleague behind him, heard the words with a horrified expression: Brother, you are crazy Drop it!

    Fortunately, their auxiliary system, An Ling, did not run wild, and the gentle and stable electronic male voice sounded again.

    "Agent Zosi, of course I wouldn't do that. It's illegal. As a qualified federal citizen, we have to fight against all illegal activities." The     man

    nodded, "That's good."

Intelligences don't lie, and their words come from program verification. So what An Ling said was the truth, but... they were afraid!

    In the past, major artificial intelligences were tools in the hands of the federal government, like a self-aware computer or a lamp, but now the host of this computer and lamp has been moved to and held in the hand. The trump card flew, without the slightest check and balance.

    But people can't do their jobs without them, and the status of the two sides has turned upside down all of a sudden.

    All employees with normal minds take annual leave and do not go to work, and take the initiative to avoid this embarrassing time difference.

    ... who would dare to use a computer and desk lamp capable of rebellion! What if I become a lamp assassin!

    Zossi was clearly the unsettled part of the government staff.

    He spoke to his colleague in a low voice: "Tom, Tom! I heard that other departments are already working on new alternative AIs. I don't understand, what's the point of this? Isn't it the next insurgent? And only one security Ling took decades to develop and develop to this point. Our work data is so huge, how many years do you think it will take to migrate to the new platform?"

    The agent named Tom couldn't even roll his eyes, he was on the neck Showing a 'you're going to die' expression compared to the gesture of cutting a knife.

    Zosi was still chattering.

    At this time, An Ling's voice sounded in the office again, and the man's tone rose a little, "Everyone is really worried. Instead of thinking about whether I will rebel again, so that I will attack you, it is better to sort out the backlog of work at hand. "