** Rules for commissions! **

Hey there! If you've read the description and are interested in my service, you've come to a good place. But first, here are some rules that I have for these commissions:

-Requests need to be put in the chat. The requested page will be the next chapter ^^.  If you would like to private message me, go ahead. I will make sure to keep you anonymous if you ask for it. 

-In order to get your book cover, I will post it for you in a chapter. Therefore, stay updated! You must then take a screenshot or download the image, as I cannot directly message it to you.

-ALL COVERS WILL BE MADE ON CANVA. So please do not ask me to make them somewhere else, as I will decline your request. 

-Now that we are on the topic of requests, I will tell you that your description has to be VERY SPECIFIC. For example, you may say that you want "a teal cover with a stack of cartoon books at the front; a text box must be placed in the center of the cover, and in dark-blue, bold print letters, write "The One Who Got Away" " (just an example). You can go even more specific than that. That will be the minimal number of details that I need for my request. However, I will not accept "make a blue cover with book picture and some text" because then I will just make whatever the request says!

-When I finish your cover, give it to you, and you want me to change something, I will not change it most of the time. The cover will be final unless the detail really needs to be fixed.

-I may not be able to start your cover immediately, and I may reply back in a day or two. I will usually be active during the weekdays, but I can work during the weekends as well. If there is an inconvenience, I will tell you! ^^

-I can only take 4 requests per week. This may change after test season, but for now I will only do 4 (preferably less). ***Edit: Just hmu please 💀****

-For anyone who wants me to make them a cover with anime or cartoons of any kind, I will politely decline. I will make cover that have photos, and I highly doubt that Canva will allow me to add anime onto the covers (because they don't really have anything good in terms of it 😒).

-When requesting people to be on the cover, make sure to put what they are supposed to look like, as I CANNOT read your mind! Otherwise, I will put whatever I feel fits.

Thanks for reading! I hope you like my work! 😌🎉