20

AVYANNA

"What took you so long?" I ask Alessandro as I am sprinkling water on his best buddy's face. These two people do some weird shit. Nobody would believe me even if i said it. The other was a stalker and the other came to my house,my home,when his friend was away and started getting alittle bit too touchy."Did you miss me?" He asks me as he has a seat on the couch ,manspreading his legs. Running his thumb on his lips as he leans on the couch. Gosh! You know he looks like those models . Who are tired. But would look good in fucking pictures. "Eye fucking me Mrs Guillaume? " He cuts my thoughts. I giggled. "Maybe"

"You know.." he speaks as he is licking his lips,oh my gosh."..you can have it as we are waiting for him to wake up" he says as he pats his  lap."no" I respond to him . " Come ride me,tell me again that you love me when you're cumming " he pats his lap again. His eyes pulling me in. I leave the tumbler  on the table and walk towards him. He smiles at me as he holds on to my hand. I was wearing one of his hoodies which looked like a  dress on me and my lace black thong.  Spreading my legs as I sit on him as my arms hug his neck.   I checked Mr Astrids pockets to check  if he has his phone on him. Just in case.

"You look so beautiful in my hoodies" he compliments  me  as his hands  move  on my ass. "You smell  so good too, and you're all mine" he whispers in my ear.  My hands run  on his broad shoulders as I remove the jacket off  his body.  Leaving it on the other side on the couch. He I just watching me his eyes never leaving  me and his  hands   rubbing my ass and thighs repeatedly.  I unfasten his buttons  as I kiss his neck and chest. "What if he wakes up?" I ask him  as I kiss his lips. "That's when he will know that you belong to me and how rude it is trying to touch someone's property " his hands grab my bare waist and pulling me closer to him.

I unbuckle  his belt   and his zipper. He was so hard .This man has my body and soul craving him.  I get off him for a split second so that I remove the trousers  and every he had off his body. Of course he just watches me. I go back to my previous  position  as I pull his member out  jerking him off as I kiss him . He groans in my mouth. I am a fan of  bedroom vibe  music  as I am thinking the best I ever  had by limi is playing  in the background. They go perfectly  with his moans. I wanna relieve  his stress from work.   I  get off him . And I get on my fucking knees  as  my hand is still jerking his hard veiny dick,going together  with his balls.

At this point I did not care that Mr Astrid was a few steps away. I take him down my throat  as I moan. Knowing that it will send vibrations all over his body.  His hands  have a strong gentle  grip on my braids as he moans my name.  I move him inside my mouth and throat repeatedly.  His fist was just getting tighter and tighter making my body scream . Like yes Mr Guillaume  you are mine. Yes call out my name. "I am about to cum" he informs in-between his groans and moans. I think it was because Maybe he thought I dont want his cum inside my mouth . I just node at him that I heard him .  I wanna  have everything  he has to offer in my fucking mouth.  Finally he nuts in my mouth.  Drink all his juices that his  dick had to offer.

"Fuck, Avyanna " he mutters as his head falls back letting go of my braids.  He wanted me to ride him ,so that's what Amma do.   I  remove my  thong,sitting on him.  I grab his dick and start  sliding it in my throbbing  pussy. I  haven't gotten used to his size. We both gasp as it goes in . " Damn Avyanna  ,you are driving crazy." He mutters as he grabs my waist, as I start riding him. We hear a groan , it was Astrid . I wanted to hop off him he holds me down , he looks at my face then my pussy."ride" he orders. "I wont let anyone ruin your orgasm,ride me" he speaks as  he still grabs my waist.

I obeyed him and I start riding him. Gosh he is driving me crazy when he  grabs my ass ." JESUS CHRIST !" I heard Astrid shout.  I stopped or a  second. "Nah little bird, ride,moan my name" he speaks as  he just starts working on me.   I grip on to  his  shoulders  I don't know if I was hurting him or Nah.  So I go back to riding him. "Bruh ,what the fuck! Can't you see that there is someone here?"He complains   but his eyes tell me not to stop . So I don't. I moan his name. His eyes were fixed on me.  "Take me to heaven baby" he speaks in between his moans."Gosh...your definitely my slut  little bird,one and only" he  says as  his other Hand pinches my hard nipples forcing me to moan even louder. "Who do you belong to little bird?" He asks me . "You" I respond to him  in between my moans. "And who do I belong to?" He asks me. "Me, you are fucking mine,only mine" he smirks at my words,"good girl, cum for me, ride me to your satisfaction " he just drives me crazy . "Umh ,hello, this is illegal" Astrid complains but I am too focused on him as much as he is on me. I ride him like a pony. He caresses my body carelessly.  As I said I belong to him . We can do whatever.

I heard Astrid leave the room . But  we were too lost to care. "OH my fucking god Avyanna... why did you have to perfect inside and outside....fuck... how I want you to ruin me , take control over me, over my body"   I got tired riding him  and he  knew that.  He gently throws me on the  couch as he was still  inside  me.  I wrap my legs around his torso as I remove my hoodie , falling back on the couch.  He thrusts in me mercilessly  and I loved it .  " I love you Avyanna " he mutters between his breaths . "I love you too Alessandro " he smiles as he kisses my lips. "Cum for me baby" he commands me. And I  obeyed and cum. He wanted to pull out I fix my  legs around him. "I wanna have your kids Alessandro " he smiles at me like  I just told him I have a crush on him.

Love you guys❤️