4

AVYANNA

It has been six months working in the Guillaume company. Yes, meaning that  I'm one of his sluts. If you can call it that. Well he doesn't seem to be a man who makes empty threats .  I don't want to be kidnapped because of my stubbornness. And yes I haven't met him yet I'm still curious  as it is. He even dared me sometime  to masturbate  in the fucking office. Like yes I like sexually pleasing myself but not someone telling  me to do it. To make it worse he bought me  a lingerie.  Honestly, I am insane if you ask me. But I also don't want to be jobless too after the pay I get .

I don't buy groceries  , Mr Guillaume  sends his men to buy for me. I still haven't removed the idea that he is a fucking catfish.

I did not sleep with Kaylke  reason being the mother fucker had a girlfriend. Meaning no dick for about 2years. I can't keep watching the tales series  just to masturbate to it.

It is a Saturday night  my free day and tommorow. I don't care about  mr Guillaume's  threats Amma get some dick today.

Am wearing the shortest  tight red dress to ever exist  with some snickers , so that I can dance without  thinking  about tripping.   And yes I'm leaving my phone at home.  I dint want him to ruin my perfectly planned night out.The day he reveals himself to me and finding out he is a 70year old man Amma flip.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I reach the club at around 8 . I just want to get wasted just today . I can't find love , I can't find dick, and I'm being watched. Is  my life this complicated ?

I took so many drinks that I lost  count.
"Wanna dance?" A stranger asks me though I was feeling dizzy  I was in the mood to dance. I node my  head,giving him my hand.

There we were songs busting in my ears and I loved  it. He grabs  my ass as Am  twerking  feeling his hard dick on my ass.   It was like a best feeling to ever exist.

All over sudden,  his figure disappears on me.  Forcing me to stand up  straight ,I feel some veiny hands on me , with a  the small pain that something has penerated  in my skin then everything  goes dark in a matter of seconds.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I wake up with the worst hang over to ever exist.  I get up and lean on the headboard. I won't even bother asking how I got here it's obvious he came.  I  take my phone from the night stand. I see a cup of bloody Mary on the night stand with a note beside it.

Drink it. It is good for the hangover.

I sigh thinking  that was it. I turn on my phone. I gasp  slept for the whole fucking  day . I spent almost 20 hours sleeping.  It's around  9pm.

Then I see messages  from Mr Guillaume  his anonymous  account.   He doesn't follow anyone plus who could have thought that a billionaire  would  have an anonymous account.

I heard you went out.

Where the  fuck are you ?

I will find you little bird.

Found you, you are mine  the fuck are you doing with another man?

Little bird you have been pissing me off  alot lately .  I will stop being the nice guy AVYANNA.

I once told you the more you disobey me,the more I will punish you little bird.

If you ever wear that dress in public  again I will just lose it.

Ugh ........the fuck.

Me: then let's meet up Mr Guillaume.

Him: I will meet you little bird ,patience.

Me: why don't you just admit you are fucking  catfish who wants a doll .

Him: not a catfish  but I surely  want a doll,like you.

Me:never got to ask , why are you ruining my peace? Their alot of girls there pick one. I do what you want me to do in your company why can't I have a normal life outside your company?

Him: I can't keep telling you this.I'm everywhere. And I just want you plus the same way you obey me in that office is the same way you will obey me outside that office. And meeting me will be so epic like those movies  you watch.

I don't  respond  to him ,I just drink the bloody Mary and start watching a movie. It is called 365 days I think .

I think I dosed off around 1am .

I woke up early than expected.  So for the first time in 6 months I finally have home made breakfast.

I get to work at exactly  7:30am how good is that . I'm impressed. Just to my surprise that Mrs June hasn't come to check up on me as she always does, yes I got my lunch but he did not order me to do anything  which I found so fucking weird  there is always a file coming with Mrs June  saying  strip,touch yourself   and many more. I tried so fucking hard for any of the stuff to show me a picture of Mr Guillaume  but mother fuckers wouldn't budge. I believe he must have threatened  them.  And he never stops placing ruby chocolates on  the island I don't like him ,not the chocolate.

It was around three pm , I'm bored as fuck ,I wanna just go for a 20 ..30 minute drive then Amma be back.

I go to the driveway hop into my car and start the engine.   I start to reserve the car . It's tightly parked today. Why out of all days  ,it has to be today.   As I am still into  reserving my car I heard my car bump into another car .  Forcing me to stop in panic. I quickly  stop the car and hop off. My heart is about to explode when I see the car that I just hit. It is a fucking   koenigsegg gemera. Lord just kill me. Now I'm starting to wish if I just stayed in the fucking  office. The worst Monday to ever exist.

I slowly walk towards the car apologizing "I am so sorry,  sir?,ma'am? " I don't know if it a he or she because they haven't rolled their  auto glass . Just pray they will forgive me. But I checked everywhere I just dont know how how it has come to this , this time. I made sure that tge cost was clear.

I keep apologizing   I think five minutes have passed. I feel like crying. Are they calling the police that I'm a careless driver?. " Please,  I'm really really sorry"  I don't know what  else to say right now.

I see the auto glass going down forcing me to pause. Expecting to be shouted at . I wanna go home.

I am exposed to well built man, pink lips brown eyes  perfect muscles.  I took a closer look at the man before me. He looks familiar " we meet again ,love" he speaks with a smirk on his face. Wait a damn minute  that is Alessandro.  No fucking  way my eyes are playing tricks on me or something  . "  I planned how I was going to meet you ,but you just ruined it ,tsk" he complains