000.

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

📍𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓶
𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Emiyah, who goes by Mimi (my-my) grew up in Harlem, New York on a block called Sugarhill. Emiyah was raised by her older brother Elijah, who goes by Edot. He's a known drill rapper. Their parents left them a few years ago leaving a 14 year old Edot to provide for him and his 11 year old sister. They had some older sisters but they could care less about them. They left them broke and hungry. They didn't have any family that they knew of so they only have each other. Edot was the only one who cared enough to stay and take care of Emiyah even though he could barely take care of himself. He made sure she ate, even if he didn't have enough to eat himself. Now he's about to be 17 and she's about to be 14.

Edots rap career was doing good which meant he could give his sister everything she wanted and more. Mimi was a very quiet girl. The only real love she's ever experienced was from her brother. She didn't have any friends growing up only because she simply didn't want any. She always stayed to herself. She loves to cheer and dance. She's good at it too. Her brother has always been her biggest supporter. He put on her the cheer team and always made sure she was happy. Emiyah has always been a star. She has mad followers. She blew up on musically for dancing and she still continues to dance and make more videos on tiktok. Her Instagram has over 40k followers. She doesn't really care about the clout. She doesn't let it get to her head.

Emiyah doesn't trust a lot of people. She trusts her brother, his friends, and her only friend Darrian, who goes by Ddot. Emiyah and Ddot met when they were 6 years old. Ddot started coming on the block and hanging out around her brother and the rest of OY. They became close since they were the only 2 kids out there. They still are close 8 years later. What happens when Ddot introduces her to his friends? Mimi's life will change for the better and the worst.