002.

David POV
September 20 2021

———————————————

It's been a couple days since I met Mimi. I knew I had to shoot my shot as soon as I met her. Especially after Ddot told us how many niggas be tryna get at her. Ever since I first met her all I've been wanting to do is see her again. I'm finna FaceTime her and see if she could come over.

"Hello" I hear her say.

"Wassup ma wyd" I say.

"Nothing im doing homework" she says. When I tell y'all this girl do not play about school. She has straight A's, top of her class. It's finna be hard tryna convince her to come over on a school night.

"I miss you" I say to her.

"Aww I miss you too" she says laughing.

"Come over here. You can stay over for a few days" I say.

"I can't it's Wednesday. I have school tomorrow and the next day" she says.

"So you can miss 2 days. Then you can spend the weekend over here too and we can spend time together" I say.

"How about I just come over Friday after school and spend the weekend" she says making me smack my lips.

"But I want to see you today. And I know you want to see me" I say smiling in the camera.

"Boyy if my brother lets me go then I'll come" she says laughing. Got her.

"Ask him right now" I say.

"Ok imma call him. I'll call u back" she says hanging up.

Emiyah POVSeptember  20 2021———————————————

Emiyah POV
September  20 2021
———————————————

I just got off the phone with Dd now I gotta call and convince my brother to let me go to Dds house. It's going to be hard because 1 Dd is a boy and 2 Im missing school. My brother always makes sure I go to school and keep my grades up because he didn't get to. The only thing he is strict about is school and grades. Anything else he doesn't care.

"Yoo mh you good" he says over the phone.

"Yeahh. Can I skip the last 2 days of this week at school and go to my friends house?" I ask.

"What friend? And where they stay at" he asks.

"You know Dd and Notti" I ask.

"Yeah then Jstars little brothers. Ddot bring them around a lot. But which one you talking to" he asks laughing.

"I'm talking to Dd" I say. I'm never gonna hide nothing from my brother.

"That's ya boyfriend" he asks.