005.

Emiyah POVNovember 21 2021

Emiyah POV
November 21 2021

———————————————

"Bro Nisha you the only one messing up" I say as I restart the tiktok over again. We we're currently tryna film our dance that we made up to post it on tiktok. But Nisha kept messing up.

"Okay okay I got it now" she says. We finally get it right and I post it on my tiktok.

 We finally get it right and I post it on my tiktok

❤️62.8k
💬16.2k

Tagged: theyluvvryry, yahyah2smooth, nishaamariee

mimibabyy my cousins💕go do our dance n tag us

November 25 2021

"Come get in the picture y'all" one of our aunts say gathering everyone in for a picture. It's thanksgiving today. We met more of our family. They're really funny. Me and Edot are going back to New York in 2 days. So far it's all been fun.

"Y'all ready to eat" grandma asks after we take the family picture. I'm hungry asf. I haven't ate all day. I need to save room for the food.

Everyone makes their plates and sit down and eat. We're all eating and talking. It feels nice to actually have a family to do this with. It has always just been me and E on the holidays. I never had a problem with it though. I'm thankful for my brother. He's always gonna be my favorite person. I love him like a dad.

We finish eating and everyone hang out for a lil while. Our family was lit all the way until 2am. I had fun.

November 27 2021

"Yo my heart it's time to go" Edot says waking me up. We had an early flight. Our plane leaves at 6am. I look at the time and its 4am. I get up and get my stuff together. I then go downstairs to see my grandma cooked for us before we left. We sat down and ate with our grandma.

"I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm so happy I got to meet y'all. Lord if I know sooner that they left y'all babies all alone I would've took y'all in. It's too late now. I'm so proud of both of y'all my little stars. Y'all gonna be big one day" she says.

"I'm glad to meet y'all too. It's always been us too for the pass few years so I'm just happy we have family" Edot says.

"Y'all momma side of the family live closer to y'all. In Philly or something. Imma send you their information. I don't want y'all to be strangers now. I expect y'all back next month for Christmas" she says as we all get up.

"Yeah most definitely" Edot says. She then hugs us and we get an Uber to the airport. When we get to the airport we go through security just in time to board the plane. Since it was morning I wasn't tired so me and my brother just talked the whole flight. We land 4 hours later. It's currently 1pm here. Roscoe picks us up and takes us home. We get home at like 1:30 and as soon I get in my room I get a call from Notti.

mybrothaa💙🅾️
connecting...

"Yo sister I gotta put you on" he says.

"What happened" I ask.

"So you know Mara right" he ask.

"Tamara? The one who be hanging out with us" I say.

"Yeah her. Tell me why me and her been talking right? Because she just started texting me out of nowhere. Then rosey tell me she tryna fw me. What should I do" he ask.

"Damnn i been knew that. But are you jacking her" I ask.

"I'm not even gonna lie sister I'm feeling her but I really just wanna kill that" he says rubbing his hands down his face. I laugh and start screen recording because bro real life stressing.

"Then fw her. If you vibing with her then she gon let you hit that" I say.

"You right you right. But idk if I want to take her serious. Eva was the only girl I ever took serious and look how that turned out. That's still my wife tho. This is just something to entertain me while we seperated" Notti says making me laugh.

"Notti your hella funny bro. I say just talk to her and see how you feel. Maybe it'll be something serious or not" I say.

"Bro sister you gotta sleep over tmr for Dd birthday. You can stay a couple nights over here. And yes we'll go to school" Notti says.

"Alright bet" I say. We talk for some more and hang up. I then go in the living room to see Edot on the couch smoking I sit next to him and he pass me the blunt.

"You tryna go to the studio with me" E says as I hit the blunt.

"Fasho" I say. I loved going to the studio. After we smoke we get up and go to the studio. We go there to see Dee, Dudey, Roscoe, Sha ek, Heemy, and Chris. These niggas are like my brothers fr. Edot have been friends with them since he was little. I also see Kayflock and Dougie B there. They're always nice me and they treat me like a sister. But they're not in OY they're apart of DOA. So I'm not sure how long they're friendship with Edot will last. But they're cool for now. I got brotherly love for them as long as they don't fall out with my brother.

"Yoo is that lil mimi" Kay says when they see me walk in.

"Word she don't come around no more" Heemy says. I laugh and hug all of them. I listen to them all rap in the booth.

"Yo lil sis you tryna hop in the booth" Dougie asks.

"Nahh" I say laughing. I'm just chilling smoking. I'm bussing right now.

"Nahh lil sis smacked" Kay says laughing.

"I been tryna get that lil girl to get in the booth for months now. She is not jacking that. But always rapping" Edot says.

"Nah you need to use that talent" Sha says.

"Imma hop in the booth soon" I say. They all go back to rapping. I just sit there recording and stuff. I record Edot, Kay, Dougie, and Sha. I also record the others too when they're in the booth. We all leave the stu at like 2am. We go back home and I go right to sleep.

To be continued...

This a lil short but y'all im really hurt over Edot bro because I did not expect this💔💔💔I was writing a book for him and everything before he passed. Y'all want it after this one? I don't know if I want to drop it.

But I need to speed this book up I been playing fr.