𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

I get off the plane in the mess of people unbording from other flights when I see Taylor holding a sign saying Guinevere Steele

"You think I wouldn't recognise you Taylor?" I asked.

"Right this way Miss Steele." He says.

We headed out to the SUV

"How does he seem Taylor?" I asked.

"Preoccupied I'm afraid." He says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am." Taylor tells me.

We got to Escala, home of one Christian Grey. I walked in. And brought my suitcase with me.

"Well that's not gonna work. What? Well tell them they don't have 24 hours. That is unacceptable. I need to know. Just keep me informed." He said to the other person on the phone.

He slid his tie off and met me with a kiss as I neared the couch.

" Is everything okay?" I asked.

" Nothing that concerns you." Christian said.

"I can leave if you want me to go?" I tell him.

"No That's the last thing I want. I want you, in the playroom, in 15 minutes." He says.

I with joy leave our conversation to hurry to my room. Well the sub bedroom that I have to stay in. And layed out a plain white shirt with matching shorts for after.

⚠️SMUT Warning. ⚠️

In the red room. I waited at the door  like he told me to. Naked with me on my legs and hands on my thighs.
He came in with his Dom jeans.

"To the bed." He said.

I walked over to the bed. My eyes glazed down at the hard wood floor.

"Head to the bottom of the bed and spread everything apart. ." He says.

Laying the way he told me he walked away for a moment.  He grabbed something and came back and looped it together. And put my one wrist in it then tied it to a gold hoop on the bed frame. Then followed with my other wrist.

He turned to me.

"What are your safe words?" He asked.

"Red and yellow." I responded.

"Remember them." He said.

Moving to tie my ankle then the other one. And walked away again. To another spot. He opened a drawer and grabbed something out of it. When he came  back he stood in front of me and put it on. An eye mask blind fold.

For a moment all I could hear was my own staggered breath. And Christians footprints on the floor. He came back and I felt something almost like a feather trail up my leg and thigh then the other side.

Then that stopped. Then something that felt like a mop but made of leather touched my torso.The feeling of it was very different and with each hit. I gasped and pulled against the rope that was holding my wrist and hands.

When Christian was done with that I felt more weight join me on the bed. Then a pair of lips connected together on mine. Kissing me then leaving a trail of kisses down my torso then to my pelvic region.

I felt his tongue connect with my already wet clitorus playing with it using his tongue. The feeling made me gasp and roll  my head and neck back moaning gripping the ropes.

⚠️ End of SMUT Warning. ⚠️

We finished and i went to my room not a mess so I put my hair into a messy bun put on my shirt and shorts and layed down and must have fell asleep. Yo be woken to the sound of the piano down stairs.

Walking down the stairs I saw Christian at his piano playing another piece. And I walked towards him.

"That sounds so sad. Everything you play sounds sad.
You said you were six and when you learned, was it because you wanted to please your new family?
I just wanna talk. Why won't you let me in? ." I asked.

I moved closer.

"We should be talking." I said.

"Like normal people?" He asked.

"Yeah. Is that so wrong?" I asked.

He stood up.

"Is this because of the contract because I still haven't signed it?" I asked.

"Fuck  the contract, I think its a little redundant don't you?" He asked.

"So then the rules are redundant too?" I quickly asked myself.

" No. The rules stand." He said

"And what if I break them?" I asked.

"Then there'll be consequences." He said.

"Punishment?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Why do you want to punish me?" I asked.

"Guin." Christian said.

"Why do you want to hurt me?" I asked, almost crying.

" I would never do anything to you, that you couldn't handle."  He said.

"But why do you even wanna do anything at all to me Christian? I asked.

"If I told you, you'd never look at me the same way again." He said.

"So there is a reason. Tell me." I argued.

No reply.

"Do you wanna punish me right now?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"I wanna punish you right now."

"What if I told you that I feel the same way about being punished as you do about me touching you, would you still wanna punish me then?" I asked.

"No. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't need to." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Guin  stop." He asked.

Why do you need." I trail.

"Because its the way I am!" He shouted.

Walking away from me to the window.

"Because I'm 50 shades of fucked  up." He says.

I walked towards the steps consplaiting something I shouldn't even be to.

"Show me then." I say.

I turned around. Tears falling.

"I need you to show me, what you wanna do to me.
Punish me, show me how bad it can be. I want you to show me the worst. Its the only way I can understand." I tell him.

𝙰/𝙽.
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚗 𝚍𝚞𝚑. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚜𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚘𝚑 𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚘.