𝑨/𝑵

So hey y'all. My readers

Not naming names and if this person is reading it okay. But I got some hate last night. About not sticking with my books. And making my readers (you guys) wait around for a new chapter while I start working on another book.

I'm going to address this right now and say.

If y'all are unhappy with the way I write I'm sorry.
I love writing and I watch a bunch of different things. The books I write are based on the mood I am and majority of the time an escape from the shit that is happening around me.

I don't want hate on anything or me personally. I take it hard. So if that's what y'all are doing because I work on a book then switch please go ahead and do me a favor and stop reading it. I get to updates when I can.

I mean I made at least 6 updates at a time. And that's a record for me.

But I wanted to let y'all know what happened. And I'm sorry if you feel that way.

And if you do follow me you would see my most recent announcement. And that is I'm going through a bad mental health time  and decided to cut  the Fifty Shades of Grey fandom right now. And go back to my original fanfic roots and why I started writing and why my Unser name is once upon a time fan.  Is I'm gonna work on things that make me feel happy and Disney right now is my comfort.