𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍.

⚠️trigger warning

⚠️trigger warning. ⚠️

We make our way to The red room. And he leads me to this bench kinda thing and walks away to grab something.

" Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Yes." I say.

He takes my shirt and shorts off. And I stand there and he leans closer.

"Bend over." He said.

"I'm gonna hit you six times. And you're gonna count with me." He said.

"Smack"

I hold my breath from the pain.

" Count, Guinevere ." He says.

"One." I say.

"Smack"

"Two."

"Smack"

"Three." I count holding my breath to make the pain stop and the tears start.

"Smack"

"Four."

More tears.

"Smack"

Five.

"Now I'm fully hurting and crying"

"Smack"

"Six."  I finish counting.

He tried to help me stand up.

"No don't fucking touch me!" I shout with my voice cracking.

He stood there confused.

"Is this what you really want? You wanna see me like this?" I ask standing there bare beaten ass in pain.

"Guin" .

"Don't come near me." I demand.

I breath sharply.  And cover my naked and exposed chest.

"Does this give you pleasure?" I ask.

I cut him off before he can even say anything.

"Don't you dare come near me." I say before I ran out of the room and slammed the door.

⚠️end of trigger warning. ⚠️

I go into my room. And grab my gray robe and lay down in it. The Seattle weather. That is just a storm helps with my mood.  I layed there crying my eyes out in pain. And everything else that could be an emotion right now.

When I heard the door open.

"Please don't hate me." Christian said as he sat down

"You will never do that to me again."  I tell him.

I wait a minute.

"I'm not what you want." I tell him.

"No,  you are everything that I want." He says.

"I've fallen in love with you." I tell him.

"No. No, Guin. You can't love me." He said.

"I need you to leave. Please." I tell him crying.

Crying is all I could do.

When I woke the next morning the weather was still a storm.

I saw him in the living room. As k was dressed to leave.

" I'd like my car back."  I ask.

" Taylor already sold it ." He replied.

"Then I'd like the money he got for it please. I say.

"I'll send you a check." He replied.

"Okay." I said back.

"Taylor will take you home." He said.

I didn't say another word but went towards the elevator. And he followed.

"Stop." I say.

He kept coming.

"No!" I shout and press the button to the garage.

"Guin." He said. .

" Christian." I replied as the elevator shut. Like it did when I first met him.

Going I saw Taylor already waiting. Without a word I got in the back. And we left. I leaned my head on the window thinking of all the good times. When we danced just the other week to witchcraft. Gliding in Georgia. Our first kiss in the elevator. At the heatherman. Before I knew it the car stopped and I was home.

Ana was still in Georgia and wasn't due home for another week. And Kate was in Barbados so I was able to go cry without questioning. Then I thought about when I fixed breakfast after he took my virginity. One of our many kisses.

I never thought I could be so in love with somebody like him even though he could never love me. The pain it hurt. Everything hurt, even my bum still hurt. But I must push past this and look for a light. Even if that means continuing on as if I didn't just get what ever he did to me and left dumb mystery Fifty Shades Christian Grey.