Ice Cream And Smiles (Ayanokouji And Sakura)

Ayanokouji stared at Sakura who turned away from him, her face fully red.

It was awkward for them who are both introverts to hang out together often but Sakura asked him to come to the café with her to get some ice cream. He would refuse at first but she added that she would pay for his.

"A-An-Ayanokouji-kun, th-t-thank you for today. I had fun." Sakura blushed as they carried the sweet cream ice-cream they bought from a nearby shop and sat down at a nearby bench.

"It was a rather pleasant day with you too, Sakura-san." Ayanokouji nodded as the girl got even more red if that was even possible.

The two sat outside enjoying the sweet treat until Ayanokouji noticed something on Sakura's face. Sakura stares in embarrassment as Ayanokouji reached his knuckles to brush against her cheeks. 

"Ah, sorry." He said when he saw how much redder Sakura was.

"I should have asked for permission before I touch your face."

Sakura shook her head.

"N-no. It's fine."

Ayanokouji nodded as the two ate in silence.

Sakura sighed as he walked her back to her dorm room.

"What's wrong?" Ayanokouji asked.

"I- Did you- I'm sorry!" Sakura said suddenly as she bowed to him.

Ayanokouji tilted his head in confusion like a cat.

"You didn't smile so I thought you were not enjoying today's trip with me." Sakura explained looking away from him.

"Sakura......"

Sakura looked at him and blushed.

Ayanokouji had a little smile on his face.

"Thank you for the ice cream." He said.

Soon Sakura was back in her bedroom.

She hugged her pillow as she remembered Ayanokouji's smiling face.

"I...... really would like to take a picture of that to remember his face." Sakura thought as she released her pillow to have a good night's rest.