Sexuality

Kei was more observant than Ayanokouji thought she was.

She was able to pick up most facts about people physically than one would think she did.

However, there were some people who were a mystery to even him. Most of them came from other classes, especially class C.

Kei stayed far away from the C class other than Hiyori and that was fine with him. He knew what they did and Kei was still scared of what happened on the rooftop that night.

But disregarding those thoughts he turned to think of something else.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School was one of the very few schools that tolerated the Lgbtq students of social. It made him curious to know who were part of it.

As far as he knew because of Kei, Hirata was gay.

Kei, herself, was polysexual.

Tachibana was bisexual.

Manabu was bisexual as well.

Manabu and Tachibana are dating.

Nagumo was clearly bisexual.

Suzune Horikita, he believed, is pansexual.

Kushida surprisingly was bisexual.

He himself believed that he was moronsexual, not really but he think that he liked all genders once they were interesting.

However, there were also students who were heavily homophobic. Ike and Yamauchi were both heavily homophobic unfortunately.

But that didn't matter to him.

Useless tools were not worth much after all.