For Michelle

This was a request done for Michellesanches23 

Michelle's POV

When I woke up this morning I saw a text from my boyfriend Luke, wishing me a happy anniversary and that he had a surprise for me tonight. I giggled at his cuteness and sent a good morning text back to him not expecting an answer because he was at practice.

I got off of work at 4 and went home quickly so I could try and get the smell of vomit out of my clothes and hair. After getting out of the shower, I styled my hair neatly and picked out my outfit for the evening. The butterflies in my belly only intensified as the time ticked closer for Luke to come pick me up for our dinner tonight. Hearing the bell ring I opened the door to find Luke in an all black suit smiling that award winning smile.

"Hello gorgeous," he smirked, twirling me around admiring my dress. "Hello to you to handsome." "Are you ready to go?" "I am my prince." "Well then lets go princess." Taking me to the car he opened the door for me and shut the door nicely. Starting the car after he got in, we started our drive to the restaurant. Taking my hand in his, eyes focusing on the road I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous facial features. "Did I tell you that you look absolutely stunning tonight baby?" "I don't believe you did." "And just for that you owe me a kiss," I said with a smirk. "I think that can be arranged."

Getting to the restaurant was much easier than we expected, the paparazzi not being there taking hundreds of photos of us. "What can I get you guys to drink?" "We will have a glass of red wine." "I'll be right back with those." "Thank you." "Luke can you believe that today we have been together for 4 years?" "It doesn't seem real my love." "Well this night is about to get even more special." "Here are those drinks for you." "Thanks."

"What can I get for you guys." "I will have the Chicken Caesar Salad," I said smiling politely to the waitress. "I will have the Parmesan Crusted Chicken please." "I will be back with those." "What has been your favorite part from the past 4 years?" "I would have to say cuddling with you on the couch watching your favorite movies."

Dinner came not even 10 minutes later and we just chatted and giggled at the fond memories we have shared. Once Luke paid the bill he took my hand and we walked around the park for a bit sharing our favorite things about each other. "Luke what are you doing?" "Michelle I have loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You have always made my bad days better and made me laugh when I feel blue. You are my soul mate and I can't live without you. So will you Michelle Rosetta Sanchez do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Michelle Hemmings?" "YES!" "Well Mrs.Hemmings shall we head home and celebrate?" "But of course Mr.Hemmings."