Chapter 2. Sally / Walking Through the woods

(Sally turned back to the Spiral hill to tell the three, only to find that she was too late.)

Sally: Jack. I know how you feel.

(She heads down to a small patch of Deadly NightShade plant. Sally then collected some and went back to finkelstien's lab and put it in a jar.)

Dr. Finkelstien: Sally! You've come back.

Sally: I had to.

Dr. Finkelstien: For this!

Sally: Yes.

Dr. Finkelstien: Shall we, then?

(In his laboratory. She was having her arm reattached.)

Dr. Finkelstien: That's twice this month you've slipped deadly nightshade into my tea and run off.

Sally: Three times.

Dr. Finkelstien: You're mine, you know! I made you with my own hands.

Sally: You can make other creations. I'm restless. I can't help it.

Dr. Finkelstien: It's a phase, my dear. It'll pass. We need to be patient, that's all.

Sally: But I don't want to be patient.

(In the Forest. Jack, Fievel and Khyler were walking and thinking of ideas for Halloween. When zero, a ghost zig with a Jack-O-Lantern nose swooped over.)

Zero: (Barking!)

Jack Skellington: No, Zero, not now. I'm not in the mood.

Fievel Mousekewitz: Zero?

Jack Skellington: He's a friend of mine. Skeletons best friend.

Zero: (Barking!)

Jack Skellington: All right. Here you go, boy.

(Jack tossed a rib bone into the wood and Zero fetched it, and followed Jack, Fievel and Khyler into the woods.

Back in Halloween Town, The Mousekewitzes, Cat R. Waul, Chula, Tiger, Miss Kitty, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepé, Captain Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Shellington, Dashi, Professor Inkling, Tweak, Mrs. Brisby, Thomas, James, Percy, Gordon, Emily, Nia, Rebecca and all 24 Total drama competitors were sleeping with the jazz band when the mayor drove up in his car.)

Mayor: Mornin', gents!

(The mayor walked up the stairs to Jack's house and rang the doorbell twice.)

Mayor: Jack, you home?

(His face flips to a frown, knocks on the door loudly. Then spun again back to a happy expression.)

Mayor: Jack, I've got the plans for next Halloween. I need to go over them with you so we can get started.

(He dropped his papers and his face back to frown.)

Mayor: Jack, please! I'm only an elected official here. I can't make decisions by myself.

Mayor: Jack, answer me! (Screams)

(The mayor tumbled down the stairs and crashed into the gate. The Mousekewitzes, Cat R. Waul, Chula, Tiger, Miss Kitty, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepé, Captain Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Shellington, Dashi, Professor Inkling, Tweak, Mrs. Brisby, Thomas, James, Percy, Gordon, Emily, Nia, Rebecca and all 24 Total drama competitors were all worried.)

Accordion Player: Huh? He's not home.

Mayor: Where is he?

Saxophone Player: He hasn't been home all night.

Mayor: (Groans)

Twilight Sparkle: Don't worry Mr. mayor. We'll all help ya. Right, everyone?

Captain Barnacles: Oh yes. Khyler...

James: Where is he?

Pleakley: I think he was at the Halloween celebration last night.

Trent: But that was over 2 hours ago. Khyler! Khyler!

Owen: Mouseketeer Khyler! Where Are You!

Kwazii: Don't know. But I'm sure he can't be far, right Fievel?

Tiger: Fievel?!

Lilo: (Gasp) He's Gone Too!

Kermit The Frog: They can't be far. Fozzie with me!

Fozzie Bear: Yes sir!

Kermit The Frog: Everyone else spread out and searched.

Twilight Sparkle: You heard him.

(She Points to The Mousekewitzes, Cat R. Waul, Chula, Tiger, Miss Kitty, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba.

Twilight Sparkle: Group 1 you check the The Dark Lagoon Swamps.

Cat R. Waul: You heard her, Let's go!

(She then pointed to Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepé, Captain Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Shellington, Dashi, Professor Inkling, Tweak, Mrs. Brisby, Thomas, James, Percy, Gordon, Emily, Nia and Rebecca.)

Twilight Sparkle: Group Two checks the cemetery!

Shellington: Right away!

(She finally pointed to all 24 total drama competitors.) you lot check the streets and sewers of the town.)

Twilight Sparkle: You lot check the streets and sewers of the town!

Duncan: Got it!

Leshawna: Come on.

(But Heather refused to search.)

Heather: Oh no. You're not making me go down in the filthy sewers, that's disgusting!

(Izzy smiled)

Izzy: No worries I'll do it.

Heather: Fine, but this is just a load of...

All: GET GOING!

(Heather gives in and they set off to search for their friends.)