Chapter 8. Santa Claus / Nabbed / On Vacation

(On Christmas Eve in Christmas Town, Santa was checking his list not once but twice, making sure who was nice and who was naughty.)

Santa Claus: Kathleen, Bobby, Susie, yes, Susie's been nice. Nice, nice, nice, nice, naughty, Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice. There are hardly any naughty children this year.

[door chime: jingle all the way]

Santa Claus: Now who could that be?

Lock, Shock and Barrel: Trick or treat!

Santa Claus: Huh?

(Lock, Shock, Barrel, Diesel, Chief McBrusque, Madame Mousey and Scuttlebutt then jump shoving Santa into the bag, which the camera fades into black. Back in Halloween Town, Sally was just finishing Jack's Sandy Claws outfit, Jack was having it fit.)

Sally: (Worried) You don't look like yourself Jack. Not at all.

Jack Skellington: Isn't that wonderful? It couldn't be more wonderful.

Sally: But you're the Pumpkin King...

(She said showing Jack the picture of his old Halloween self.)

Jack Skellington: Not anymore! I feel so much better now.

(He said taking the picture frame and smashed it.)

Sally: Jack, I know you think something's missing, but...

(Sally accidentally pricks Jack's finger with her sewing needle.)

Jack Skellington: Ow!

Sally: Sorry!...

(Jack then suddenly realized something and smiled at Sally.)

Jack Skellington: Your Right! Something Is Missing!

(This made Sally smile as Jack looked at himself in the mirror.)

Jack Skellington: But what? I've got the beard, the coat, the boots, the belt, the pants...

(But his thoughts were interrupted by Mouseketeer Khyler and Ezekiel who ran over.)

Mouseketeer Khyler: Hey, Jack. We're all set.

Ezekiel: Yes indeederino, everything's finished and ready for Christmas Eve, uh, that's what it's called right?

Jack Skellington: Yes, you got it right, Ezekiel.

(Just then, Lock, Shock, Barrel, Diesel, Chief McBrusque, Madame Mousey and Scuttlebutt who returned with Sandy Claws, in the bag.)

Lock, Shock and Barrel: Jack! Jack! This time we've bagged him.

Diesel: This time we really did.

(They said as Jack walked over with excitement and everyone started to gather around him to see Sandy Claws for themselves.)

Scuttlebutt: He sure is big, Jack.

Madame Mousey: And Heavy...

(The French miniature poodle said as they opened the bag, revealing Sandy Claws to everyone in the town.)

Santa Claus: Let Me Out!

Citizens of HalloweenTown, Khyler and his friends: (Gasped in amazement and Awww.)

(The sight of seeing Sandy Claws made Jack very pleased.)

Jack Skellington: Sandy Claws, in person... What a pleasure to meet you!

(Jack said as he happily shook hands with Sandy Claws. He then noticed that...

Jack Skellington: Wha! Why, you have hands! You don't have Claws at all.