Chapter 6. Preparing For Christmas / Oogie's Henchmen.

(Later that day at the town hall, The Citizens of HalloweenTown, Khyler and his Friends waiting for their Christmas assignments and jobs.)

Mayor: Patience, everyone. Jack has a special job for each of you.

(His voice called out as we see that in line we're the citizens of Halloween Town along with Khyler and his Friends. Sally was also in line, worried about what Jack was going to do when...)

Mayor: Dr. Finkelstien, your Christmas assignment is ready. Dr. Finkelstien to the front of the line.

(The mayor called out, Sally afraid of being spotted quickly hid behind the well as Dr. Finkelstien rolled on by in his wheelchair, inside the town hall Jack was giving his jobs to the Citezens of Halloween Town, Khyler and his friends, Khyler was next in line.)

Jack Skellington: Okay Khyler, these colors things on this string are called Christmas Lights, now what you can do is hang them all over the town and make this town, more colorful, okay?

(Jack said as he handed Khyler a wheel-barrel full of Christmas lights.)

Mouseketeer Khyler: Sure, Jack. But what colors should I use?

Jack Skellington: All of them, I want this town to shine brighter than a Christmas Tree.

Mouseketeer Khyler: You got it!

(Khyler said, picking up the wheel-barrel and heads out of the town hall to get to work. Captain Barnacles was next, along with Jumba.)

Jack: Hello boys, The job I have for you two requires a lot of strength, and you two seem perfect for it.

(Jack explained as he handed Captain Barnacles an axe, as well as a picture of a pine tree.)

Jack Skellington: I need you two to go to the edge of the forest and get us a Christmas Tree, for the town square to decorate.

Jumba: Of course, Jumba would be glad to get tree, right Captain?

Captain Barnacles: Yes, of course. Let's go get one.

(They left to go get a tree for the town square as the Wolfman walked up as Jack handed him some Christmas Cookies.)

Jack Skellington: Alright, these are our only samples, don't even nibble.

Wolfman: I won't.

(The Wolfman happily takes them and sets off. The vampire brothers walk up.)

Jack Skellington: Okay boys, this job needs a special touch.

(He shows them a baby doll as it went "Mama" at them at surprise.)

Vampire #2: What kind of noise this that for a baby to make?

Jack Skellington: Perhaps it can be improved ?

Vampire Brothers: (Proude and Confident) No Problem!

Jack Skellington: I knew it!

(He said as they left, and Dr. Finkelstien rolled up in his wheelchair.)

Jack Skellington: Doctor. Thank you for coming.

(He grabs a book and shows the doctor the page with Santa's reindeer and points to them.)

Jack Skellington: We need some of these, please.

(Dr. Finkelstien looked at the reindeer, examining them.)

Dr. Finkelstien: Hmm, There construction should seem examiningly simple, I think.

(The Mayor smiled with pride.)

Mayor: How horrible our Christmas will be.

(Jack quickly corrected the mayor as he turned his face to his frown.)