37. Almost There

Apo's light brown eyes were wide as he looked at the place Mile was pulling into. He looked over at Mile and waited for the Alpha to put the car in park. 

 "You're taking me to a spa?." Apo couldn't keep the excitement from his voice. Mile smiled at him and leaned over to kiss him gently. 

 "Yes," The Alpha whispered against his lips, enjoying Apo's happy scent and smile. It was the half-moon eyes smile that made Mile weak in the knees. 

 "Come on, let me help you get out so you can get pampered for the next four hours," 

 "Four hours!?," Apo squeaked. Mile slid out of the car with a smirked and hurried around the car to help his Omega out. 

 "Yes, four hours," The Alpha confirmed, helping him out of the car. 

 "Where are you going to be?," Apo asked curiously. They started towards the grand entrance, the Omega leaning heavily on his Alpha as he waddled along. 

 "I'll be with you, at least for some of it. There are a few things that I left for you to chose," Mile informed him, gaining a sweet smile from his Omega. As they entered the establishment, a blonde bubbly Beta walked right over. 

 "Welcome to Happy Day Spa! I'm Beta Yuri, how can I help you today?," 

 "Hello, We have an appointment. Mile," Mile said promptly. 

 "Yes! Alpha and Omega Phakpum! Everything is ready for you. Now there are two things we have to sort out and I believe Alpha Mile mentioned it would be Omega decision on things." The Beta happily said. Apo looked over at Mile who beamed, making Apo snort at his goofy smile. 

 "Now, for the duration of your massage, would you like a private couples setting where you can both get your massages together or would you like it by yourself?," Yuri asked as she tapped on her tablet. The Omega looked over at Mile who was trying his best to look nonchalant. Apo smirked. 

 "Together please," He responded. Not missing the happy smile on his Alpha's face next to him. 

 "Wonderful, and lastly, for the mineral pool with your Alpha, we have four different pools to choose from. All four of them have a sky lit ceiling. Here are your choices; Spring: which is cherry blossom & rhassoul clay, a blend of florals and earthy warmth that ease the senses and nourish the skin with hydrating omegas and rice bran. Silk extract provides a delicate scent and milky texture. It is quite nice, my personal favorite. Summer: which is lavender, harvested at the peak of summer; it is used as a nervous system calmative and for skin afflictions due to its cooling, soothing, and healing properties. Therefore, if you feel stressed, this is a good one. Fall: which is an arnica blossom and essential pine oils that help relieve joints and muscles while improving circulation. The whole body benefits from its revitalizing and warming effects. It is amazing, my second favorite. Winter: which is juniper, an evergreen shrub, releases toxins while relieving tension and stress. It is also used to form "magic wreaths" which the Romans used to ward off evil spirits." The hyperactive Beta added, winking as she went. Apo liked her. 

 "I think I'd like to try the Fall mineral pool," Apo voiced. 

 "Great! You will love it. Now we will start with the Bamboo Glow Soak for you and the Hinoki Mint Mineral Soak for Alpha. Omega you'll be coming with me and Alpha Mile you will be going with Omega Sunny,"  Yuri instructed, signaling over a tawny brunette with wavy hair walking over, eyeing Mile like desert. 

Apo looked over at Mile but the Alpha only had eyes for him, goofy smile in place. 

 "I hope you like it. I'll see you soon for our massage Sweetheart," Mile leaned forward and kissed him gently before kneeling down and kissing his swollen stomach, not caring who was watching. Apo smiled and pet his Alpha's hair lovingly.