20. Fever

The Doctor visit for Nolan was eventful to say the least. Apo was all smiles as Nolan happily clapped at Beta Doctor doing balloon tricks for him. It was obvious the good doctor loved pups. Mile stood by Apo, watching Nolan’s eyes go wide, filled with curiosity at the doctor who created a new balloon animal.

So I understand this is this adorable pup’s first time at the doctors,” The Beta asked, removing his fake red nose.

Yes,” Apo admitted while Nolan looked at all three
adults in the room.

Alright so we will do a full check up but from what I can see, this little guy is in top shape. I will have to take some blood,” The doctor explained. “It's clear this little one has a cold however,”

As if on cue Nolan sneezed. Apo wiped his nose gently not wanting to irritate his nose any more than it already was. The Doctor checked the pup’s mouth, ears and the clarity of his nose.

All right, I’ll give you a light antibiotic to knock this cold
out.” He told them, scribbling something on his pad.

Now this part, if Papa can just sit here,” The Beta pointed to a chair with a large armrest. The doctor took out two small vials and a needle. Nolan’s eyes went wide, and he started crying.

Awe, I know little one no one likes this,” The doctor tried
to make him feel better.

“DA!!!,”

Nolan wailed and to Apo’s surprise, started to reach for Mile. The Alpha didn’t hesitated, kneeling next to Apo, he brought his face against Nolan’s, nuzzling the pup while he gently yet firmly held his arm, making sure to keep Nolan from seeing the needle. Sandwiched between his
Papa and Alpha, both cooing at him, nuzzling and kissing him, the doctor was able to get the blood from the little one’s arm without him noticing.

Thank you Daddy!,” The doctor exclaimed.

Mile continued giving Nolan raspberry kisses on his neck and the pup giggled, grabbing his air. Before the Alpha stood completely up, he kissed Apo on the way, making the beauty blush.

The rest of the examination went smoothly.

The next month consisted of Anita stopping by, berating Apo’s existent. She would corner him and, show up when Mile wasn’t home. She would repeatedly asked him what his motives were. Telling him that he was just a whore. He wasn’t good enough for Mile, that he was just taking advantage of Mile, and using the fact that he had a pup to manipulate her brother. Mile would come home to find Apo in tears, and usually Anita wouldn’t still be there. But today, she was. Mile walked into the house, Omega distress and a pup’s cry filled the air. He could hear someone talking angrily, he already knew it was his sister. Her patrol car was in his driveway.

I’ll make sure Mile knows what you really are,” Anita
barked.

Mile walked into the kitchen, seeing Apo’s back turned to his sister with Nolan is his arms. The pup was crying, glaring at Anita over his Papa’s shoulder, hissing in between. The Omega was making something in the stove that smelled amazing.

Enough!,” Mile growled.

Apo and Anita spun around finding Mile in the the doorway.

Dada!,” Nolan yelled, shocking everyone.

Apo looked down at his pup. Eyes wide, he gasped a surprised laugh before looking up at Mile. The big Alpha was staring at Nolan who was still reaching for him. black eyes bright and brimmed with tears. Nolan had just called him Dada for the first time.