Chapter 4 - Posh

"I don't really like it" I say from behind the curtain in the change room. I'm trying on dresses for the thank you ball and I have tried on a total of 12 dresses and they are all yuck. I get back into my clothes and walk out. "Mum I don't like any of them" I say walking beside her out the door. We walk on and we get to Victoria Beckham's new store and there it is, the dress. It is gorgeous. it's strapless, plain black, elegant and goes floor length. I tap mum on the shoulder, "Mum, look, thats the dress" She looks at me then at the dress, "Oh my that is gorgeous, lets go" we walk into the store and go straight to the counter.

The lady at the counter has her back to us and mum asked if she could show us the dress that's in the window, she turns around and it's Victoria Beckham. Mum and Victoria talk for ages and have a little reunion. They finally stop talking and I go and try on the dress.

I walk out of the change room, and not trying to sound cocky but i look amazing in it. It is semi tight and just flows to the ground, I turn to look at mum and Victoria. I do a spin and smile brightly, Brooklyn walks up behind his mum "here's your lunch..." He looks at me in shock "Oh hey" he's says looking at me, jaw still on the floor. "Hi, I'm just picking out a dress" I say "You look stunning, don't you think Brooklyn" Victoria says turning to him. Mum claps with excitement turning to Brooklyn and Victoria. "You know what, you guys should come... to the ball" She says "I think it would be great bring David and the kids" "We would love to, wouldn't we Brooklyn?" We all look over to him and he blushes "um... i would....i mean... yes please" he says looking over to me and smiling.

Mum buys the dress for me and I talk to Brooklyn "I'm excited for the ball" he says breaking the silence "same" I say smiling back. "You looked really nice in that dress" he says blushing a bit "thanks" I say with a shy smile. Mum calls me over and I say good bye "I'll text you tonight?" he shouts as I walk out "sure" I reply with a smile.

As soon as we are out mum turns to me and tells me how excited she is and recaps everything that Victoria and her talked about. She thinks Brooklyn is cute and she thinks my dress is perfect.

---------

When we get home, the whole family sit around the table and mum and I tell everybody about my day. Dad is happy that the Beckham's are coming and the boys are keen to hang out with Romeo and cruz, I'm hoping that Mimi and Harper get along.

After dinner I side the table and go up to my room. My phone is on my bed and I have two new messages. Both are from Brooklyn;

Brooklyn - Hey

Do you want to go out tomorrow? xx

Me - Hi, sure would love to.... what do you have in mind? xx

I get an instant reply;

Brooklyn - How about you come to a football game with me? We can sit in the V.I.P box?

Me - yes please, I'm there

Brooklyn - I'll be at your house at 2:30, c u then

Me - can't wait, night xx

Brooklyn - Sleep tight xx

I fall asleep in what I wore today, all the shopping wore me out. Can't wait to see Brooklyn tommorow, I think we are going to have a great time.