part : 28

In the previous chapter, Shehnaaz landed in Canada to meet Sidharth. Long part so read at leisure ❤
_______
Sidharth hired a cab and placed bags inside the dickey, he felt his heartbeat raised. She is looking so beautiful and her mere presence is exciting him very much. He noticed Shehnaaz sitting inside the car which disappointed him, he thought he will open the door for her as he does in movies and dramas but soon reality hit him hard that this is not a drama but real life. Everything can't go as per his thinking. He started to fantasise about her but he can't let her know about this.

He dreams about their happily married life and thier future together. He won't have any problem with her figure but his heart bleeds whenever he sees people commenting negatively about her. How can people judge her because of her body? He started to respect her and grow feelings towards her, the ring which he wore also contain many emotions for him because he never gotten hitched to anyone till now like other actors who take relationships as a game. He always wanted to know how it feels in reality when someone gets engaged and how it feels when distance occupies. They are yet to know many things about each other, can they ever show trust for each other?

"We need to reach today Sidharth", he heard Shehnaaz's voice and flinched as he was zoned off. He started to think about them again, he will be highly disappointed if they end up like many couples in this industry. He has that fear of separation from her. He wants to gain her trust and want to let her know only she is his life partner nobody else. He sat beside her and closed the door of the car, he heard Shehnaaz's giggling sound which looked magical and soothing to him. How beautiful she looks while laughing, he thought.

"Have you gone mad? What were you thinking?", Shehnaaz asked raising eyebrows

"N... Nothing ", Sidharth said without looking at her. He wants to scream that he is growing some feelings towards her but he can't. He always gives bolt and blunt answers to everyone but in front of her today he started to stammer because he don't want to tell her about his feelings. He doesn't want to make them official until he is sure that they can face anything. He is scared, what if popularity changed her? Or just because of fans someday they just need to pretend happily but inside the house, their love dies? What if they broke up because of a misunderstanding? He doesn't like to show off. He still tried uploading a picture of them to keep that photo safe to show her in future which turned out to be his mistake when he noticed comments. Why only her? Why only a girl? Thoughts came into his mind

"Hope you didn't face any problem ", Sidharth asked softly and noticed Shehnaaz lying her head uncomfortably on the headboard of the seat. She was changing her position to get a comfortable position to look outside but was unable to get any. Sidharth understood that and stepped near her, he placed her head on his shoulder by his hands and caressed her cheeks. Shehnaaz shivered to feel his cold hand on her cheeks, she turned and looked into his eyes. Sidharth passed a smile and caressed her open hair softly, Shehnaaz smiled back and kissed his shoulder softly.

"No Sidharth", Shehnaaz whispered and continued looking outside. Sidharth held her waist to protect her from falling, sensing his hand Shehnaaz sat back with a jerk and looked at him.

"S... Sorry", Sidharth apologized as he thought Shehnaaz felt uncomfortable but the truth was something else. Shehnaaz looked at him and understood what he is thinking, she is comfortable with him. She jerked because he touched her waist suddenly and she was shocked to react.

"Don't be. You can hold me with the right. I was shocked to react as it was unexpected from you", Shehnaaz said and held his hand which was resting on his thigh and another one was on the window. Sidharth smiled and sighed in relief that at least he didn't make a girl feel uncomfortable around him. He was ashamed of himself for taking another step. He looked at their hand and smiled, her touch made him shiver. Shehnaaz again placed her head on his shoulder with a smile and encircled one hand around his shoulder. She gestured for him to hold her waist. When Sidharth held her waist, she placed her hand on his. She closed her eyes feeling peace, she felt like she is in heaven. Nobody made her feel comfortable and safe like he did.