part: 36

Sidharth threw Bluetooth on the ground angrily after declining Shehnaaz's call. He just came back home as Rita was tense. He went to a cafe after dropping Rita which made Rita think that he went to suicide, that's why he came back and got her call. He wanted to deny but her brother cut the call immediately. He is hurt because Shehnaaz assumed everything without talking with him. He was waiting for her to talk with him and at least tell him what happened to her but she just blamed him and called him a cheater. That word stabbed his heart. He sat on the bed placing his hand on his eyes to control himself from crying. He is not an emotional person but when someone from his family misunderstands him, then he feels so much worse. He rubbed his hand on his eyes forcing his eyes not to shed tears because he doesn't cry.

He was trying to distract himself but again Shehnaaz's words came into his mind and her red eyes accused him of cheating on her. A tear fell from his eyes remembering the moment which happened a while ago. He decided to marry her in hurry because of his anger and he don't regret it as he was going to marry her in future also.

He was dreaming future with her, a happily married life with her. Not only girls but boys also have a few dreams regarding thier marriage. He doesn't want to announce her as his wife because he knows many people will bash her. Even if a girl is flawless then also they will not stop bashing her. He likes her and respects her very much, that's why he is very hurt today. His lips trembled and he realised he might cry so he placed his hand on his mouth and sobbed thinking about thier beautiful moments and at last her phone call.

She called him, maybe to sort their matter but how she will take her words back? If she was insecure then why she didn't tell him yet? He was thinking that she don't mind all this otherwise he would have never said yes. He thought she knows that this is a part of his work as they talked initially on the same topic. He always tried his best to make her feel safe and secure with him, then how? Where did he fail?

"Sidharth tell me son what happened?", Asked Rita softly entering his room with a glass of water

"Ma please leave me alone. It's a request and I am going to meet Shehnaaz so don't worry now. Everything is fine between us", Sidharth requested and lied without looking into her eyes, Rita understood that Sidharth lied but didn't question because she don't want to force him. If they want to tell, then they will otherwise she is ready to wait and ignore the issue also.

"Ok", Rita said and left from there after kissing his forehead to assure him that she is with him. Rita trusts Sidharth, she knows her son will never take a wrong decision and will never ruin someone's life.

"Shehnaaz you hurt me a lot today. I was so happy with you. I want to show you my anger by not coming there but I want to sort out our problem. Why you made me so habitual of your presence? Anyways I can't let this issue affect our relationship because we need to solve many fights in future also", Sidharth thought and went to the bathroom to wash his face. After washing his face he went to Rita's room to tell her he is going and started driving towards the location which Shehnaaz sent him
_________

"I asked you to tell him about your past to Sidharth but no... You want to do everything as per your choice ", Jankee said angrily slapping Shehnaaz's arm lightly

"Ammaa it hurts", Shehnaaz shouted and looked down when she received a glare. She knows she is also wrong because she didn't tell Sidharth about her past and her insecurities. If she did then maybe Sidharth would have assured her.

"Sorry ", Shehnaaz apologized

"Not accepted. Save your relationship. He is coming so please, share your insecurities with him. Shehnaaz I know you don't want to open up with anyone but you have to do that now", Jankee said caressing Shehnaaz's back