EPILOGUE

Hii. I'm extremely sorry for ending it but I had to because I felt I'm just dragging this unnecessarily and can't ruin this story. Will miss reading your comments. Thanks a lot for reading this story ❤️
____

"Talk with him first", came Sidharth's reply and he stood up to leave as he felt himself a hindrance between her and her friends. Most of the time he expects her to leave him alone when he meets his friends so he thought she also has the same expectations.

He passed a wide smile assuring her that everything is fine and he is not hurt by anything. Yes, sometimes he feels jealous of seeing her romancing with someone on screen and damn it hurts like hell to see your wife getting intimate with someone. Even if that is for acting but it becomes difficult for him to accept that. With time they became habitual but actors are also humans and trust doesn't mean that they can't get jealous seeing thier partner with someone else. That's natural and he is very bad at hiding his feelings now. That's why it becomes easy to guess his mood because of his expressions.

"I will talk with him but you don't have to go Sidharth ", Shehnaaz said and held his hand which was on her chair. Sidharth nodded hiding his blush and wide smile hearing her request. He was expecting her to stop him and when she called his name, he jumped in his mind due to happiness.

Shehnaaz chuckled seeing the drama of her husband. He can act perfectly in front of anyone but not in front of her. He can be the best actor for millions but for her, he is the worst actor who can't even hide his feelings from her. She laughs every time whenever he complains and asks who can she guess everything correctly.

The only answer she could give is mistakes which they committed before. Only one issue was the main root of the problems in thier relationship. Her insecurities are due to her past. Once betrayed, a girl can never get out of it easily. Especially when someone points a finger at your character. She has no love and care left for many people in her life just because of thier behaviour and stupid judgements. She hates when she sees people judging her without knowing her.

Many people pass judgements and blame you because they heard bad things about you. We should not judge anyone easily. There is always a story behind someone's different behaviour. We should try to know the person by thier nature to pass judgement. We are no one to blame someone for thier lifestyle. We should change our thinking instead.

The guy came towards Shehnaaz and sat near her. He waved his hand toward Sidharth and pulled his hand in front of Shehnaaz for a handshake. Sidhath felt this behaviour rude as expected respect from this person and greeted his teeth in anger. The guy is looking handsome with a clear white face. He felt his colour dark as compared with this new man.

"Hii Sana ", the guy asked pointing towards his hand. Shehnaaz smiled and shook her hand with him with a bright smile. Sidharth understood that her smile is fake because her eyes were closing to show her wide smile. The smile from her heart looks beautiful, her cheeks lift and turn red immediately whenever she smiles genuinely. Her lips curve up a little showing a little glimpse of her teeth. Most of the time she laughs instead is smiling according to her nature and he adores her. She looks beautiful in every sense

"Hello Sameer", Shehnaaz said and took her hand back immediately and looked at Sidharth who blinked his eyes in assurance again. He knows that it's not Shehnaaz's fault and there is no use in getting angry when he knows at the end of the day she will sleep beside him.

After having children they rarely get a chance to snuggle with each other because always they come between. Sometimes he give both of thier children to his mother at night so that they could spend some time together

"How are you? How's life going ", Sameer asked

"It's going great. Meet my husband Sidharth Shukla. He is a great actor and my inspiration", Shehnaaz said pointing towards Sidharth telling Sameer indirectly that she is happily married. Sameer smiled and handshakes with Sidharth also. He knew Shehnaaz is married and had children but didn't know to whom because he is not a fan of Bollywood. He knew Sidharth's name also but couldn't recognise him. The trio talked for a while and then Sameer excused himself telling him he has a word.
______