A rare Beer-chan/Loli has Spwaned!

Soy Dios: "Now moving on to how he met Beer-Chan!"

Everyone: "Beer-Chan?"

Arisu: "Nice name isn't Masumi-San"

Masumi: "Shut up before I break you!"

Soy Dios: "Now starting"

After my classmates introduction, which I failed miserably.

Ryuen: "Kuku monster failed in a simple introduction, this is hilarious!"

Hiyori: "Ryuen-kun I've been quite curious on why you call Kiyotaka-kun monster?" She questioned, which got everyone attention, but he grinned at them saying...

Ryuen: "No spoilers kuku."

I made my way out of the classroom to explore the school, to satisfy my curiosity.
First I went to convenient store and buy some cooking supplies so I don't have to waste as much points at the cafeteria.

Time skip- Store

"Another unpleasant coincidence."

I looked into my right and saw the black hair girl.

"You don't have to be so twitchy. Well, since we sit beside each other, we should at least get along. What's your name?"

There was a few second between before I spoke again.

Manabu: "Really Suzune" he sigh in disappointment that she couldn't get along with her future brother in law.

Horkita: "S-sorry nii-san"

"You can tell me that much, can't you?"

"Is it a problem if I refuse to answer?"

"No, but it's unsettling not to know the name of the person sitting beside me."

"It's Horikita Suzune."

Horikita? Like the student council president?so I was right that they are related.

Manabu: (hmmmm)

Then I saw Horikita pick up a natural oil and shampoo from the counter in front of her.

"You're buying lots of cheap stuff. You have a lot of money, though. You could buy more expensive—" then she cut me off.

"I don't need it."

"But—"

"I don't need it, I told you." She glared at me

"Right......."

Masumi: "I dunno about but your interactions with her annoys me"

Kiyo: "Don't tell me your jealous" I said as a tease.

Masumi: "Hmph don't be" she responded blushing turning her head away.

"You don't seem very good at interacting with people. You're a lousy conversationalist."

"That's true, although you don't seem much better."

"True. But I, for one, feel no need to make friends."

Then Horikita notices the table adjacent to the counter.

"Free?" She muttered

"I guess it's to help people who use up their points?"

Horkita: (He even gave me hints of the system, but I can't really blame from back then)

"On top of 100,000 yen a month? The school is quite indulgent."