Promise to Keep

-This takes place during volume 11.5 on white-day, this is my first one-shot actually. This is the promise that Kiyo and Masumi made before they graduate, I want to make it sweet and heart-warming as I can, cause I'm a KiyoSumi shipper. Don't judge me.😊

-And my writing for this chapter is shit but I hope I keep y'all entertained.

Kiyo POV

Currently me and my girlfriend Masumi are on a date on white-day. White-day is basically like valentines, but the difference is that the men do the the gifting instead of the women, thank you internet-sensei for the save there.

"Hey let's sit there, under the cherry blossom tree" she said while pointing at it and looking at me with a warm smile while holding my hands

"Alright let's go there then" I said in my usual monotone voice

We've walk towards the tree that is currently blooming pink petals, while the wind is gushing through them making them dance mid-air. Masumi really looks beautiful, and that's not a lie, when she smiles is like something hit me, without a warning. And I hope this feeling in my heart will be something that I won't forget.

We made it to the tree, and sat while holding hands looking at each other.

"Kiyotaka" she said with a gentle tone

"Yes"

"Here" she removed my hand and patted her thighs. Is she giving me a lap pillow?, is where I get to experience heaven once again.

I've made towards her and put my head on her soft delectable thighs.

She smiled sweetly while stroking my hair, and cool gentle gushing breeze going through both of our hairs, and the petals landing on my face. She giggles and proceed to to grab it and said....

"To be honest I actually never thought we can make it this far as couple you know" look at me and then let her continue " When you first saw me at the convenient store, I actually thought you were you going to black mail me and make me do stuff like all boys do when they catch girls stealing."

"But instead, you reasoned out and even make me change the habit of me stealing beer from the store, and made me into the person you see now" she said while lowering her head to see my face.

"I can't thank you enough Kiyotaka, you truly are the best boyfriend I could ask for."she said while lowering her head even more, and our lips made in contact with each other.

The kissed lasted for a 1 minute exactly it was a sensation, that I wished it last longer. Her lips tasted like sweet strawberries freshly picked out of the garden. Then after we separated a trail of saliva was left in the aftermath. We were taking heavy breaths due too how long it was, then after we we catch our breaths I said....

"Masumi"

"Yes"

"Let's make a promise"

"What kind of promise?" She pondered while stroking my hair with her gentle hands

"A promise that only the two of us will know and no one else" I said looking at her

"And what's the promise that you want to make?"

"To be my loving wife after I destroy that place before graduation"

Then silence after I said those words the only thing I could hear is the wind rustling through the leaves of the trees, then when she realized what I said her eyes widens the words she said next were what I expected ....