Charter 2 The Lake House

Entering the lake house again with him seemed strange, we have so many memories here together. Like losing my virginity to him, pool parties, his birthday where it all changed it all.

{"Jason's 21st birthday mama Kay and papa John went out for sir Jason it was a pool party like no other. It seems like the whole town is here just to celebrate. Well the school population and Logan and Lucas are here with many of their college friends. Kegs line the back wall, We had a buffet of food of all types. Me and Delilah stay together all night. Jason hung out with his friends from college and some of Logan and Lucas's friends too. Completely ignored me the whole night. And I was wearing this sexy bikini It was low cut purple and white with rhinestones on my hips holding it together. But he was supposed to be my boyfriend but it was his birthday and I'm not the needed girlfriend or jealous type. But he does have all these girls around him. Brush it off. I go grab another beer. Having fun, Bell? Yeah, what about you?

Naw you and Delilah ran off leaving me by-self. I gave Cooper a hug. Sorry, come on.

Where have you been all night? Delilah asked Cooper

in the house Cooper point toward pool house

well it's about time you join us.

We are not the 3 Amigos if it's only 2 Delilah said

don't you mean a Three Musketeers Cooper said

yeah yeah whatever she slur

how much have you had to drink already Delilah she try to hold her fingers up

well I guess that means we're cutting you off right now!

We all laughed and joked around about everything going on while our feet inside the pool.

The music got loud and a Nick Jonas song came on me and Delilah looked at each other and started singing and dancing. Cooper just shook his head. Two guys we didn't know started dancing with us. We embrace them.

The song switched to Dark Horse by Katy Perry.

And the dude I was dancing with was putting his hand all over my body. All in my personal space.

Next thing I know Jason had him on the ground.

What the hell are you doing Jason?

He touched you. Okay and?

Bella, you're my girlfriend nobody has the right to touch what's mine. Really?

Cooper laughed.

Now you notice me, you ignored me the whole night.

You have no right Jason.

Baby please don't,can we talk about this in private.I give him a look.

We went upstairs, As we walked into the room I sat on the edge on the bed talked Jay, he stayed by the door. He let out a long sign Bell what was that about, I was dancing and enjoying myself like you were doing with all those girls around you. Bells you're the only girl I want. Well go back to the party and I can dance with whoever I want then right?I get up and try to pass. He stops me Because you seem like you didn't notice I was here until someone noticed me. Not true. I notice you the moment you walk in the door just couldn't get to you Bella.

He pulled me into his arms.He pulled me into a kiss and I moaned into his mouth as the glorious pleasure rushed through my body. Damn his lips are magic. He looked at me with devil smirks. What McCoy? As we walk back toward bed falling to it. He whisper your body is sin in that bikini, but it's time for me to remove it.His hands are all over my breast sucked on each nipple as he slowly worked down my body moved between my thigh sucked on my clit pushed two fingers inside me I moaned softly yes Jay! one orgasm down,damn baby that was quick you must really miss me. Naw just really horny, oh that hurt, I miss you, He teased the enter of my clit with the head of his cock and hard thrust I gasp he smirk. I love that sound from you.And that the talk that led to me becoming pregnant again.

Logan boom over The microphone. Thank everyone for coming tonight to celebrate my bro's birthday. The party is now over cause it is 2am now and we are cowboys, he laughs. We have work to do on the ranch."}

Snap out of it Bella.

He headed straight for the basement.He went downstairs to play pool. I hit a ball rack up and I hear him groan in the moaning. I'm at the top of the stairs and watch him for a couple of minutes. Before he notices me are you just going to stand there and watch?

Are you going to come down here and play? Now you notice me. Bella don't play stupid! Why are you angry with me? I should be angry with you !

Are we really playing these games? YES Jason we our!

Then grab me kisses with so much force it knocks my breath away. We fall backward onto the couch and each breath is heavy. Damn I miss you so much Bell My heart aches to hear that nickname lip. Clothes began to come off. His cock was rock hard between her thighs. Bell moaned, arched her back and closed her eyes overwhelmed with pleasure. My clit Soaking wet just from sucking my nipples, He pushed his cock inside of her and thrust inside of her with force, this is Mine do you understand? MINE thrust, MINE thrust Mine!. With each thrust she gets wetter and wetter and moans louder. I can't hear you say who is it say my name Bella whose is it Jason say it it's yours Jason is yours! Spilling his seed inside of her. You always leave a mess just like you like it. Kiss her on the forehead and carry her to the shower. Done yes!

Now can we discuss why you left? Do we always have to talk in this house?

He looks around and smirks. Yes we do, we solve a lot of problems here.

I left because I caught you in bed with another woman?

What are you talking about? I got out of class early one day.So I came to your apartment want to surprise you I walked in and I saw you fuckin another girl! What? Don't act surprised ?

So you took it upon yourself just to get up and leave without even talking to me about it. So you up and drop out of school ?

I didn't drop out of school. I transferred to a new school.

You what ? You heard me move to a whole new state. I didn't drop out,

I just transferred, that's all ? So the state you were in I'm pretty sure the phones right?Yeah it did have phones, computers everything I just don't feel like calling you!

So the situation that you saw me in was a whole completely different situation.

So you just slipped and fell into her pussy huh? His phone started to ring in his pocket. He answered , ''Yeah, we'll be there, okay , we're on the way.

Morgan is back, we got to go back so you can sign the papers and this house will be officially yours okay let's head back down .

He looks at me dead in my eyes. This conversation is not over Bella. This conversation was over seven years ago Jason . We shall see Isabella we shall see! Only if you knew the 7 years secret that I was keeping with two precious kids.