Charter 3 Paper

As I finish signing the papers to my new lovely lake house. Me and Morgan are sitting off to the side talking. While my dad and Papa John off to the side having their own conversation.

Dad, are you ready to go? No sweetie you can head on over and go on to make your pies. I think I'ma head on over with John. Okay no problem.

I hear Cooper ask Jason did you have a great time bro? You know you are an ass right.

But I'm the best type of ass. You might as well tell me now cuz Bella's going to tell me later we are best friends you know!

When was the last time you talked answer me?

It doesn't fuckin matter she still my best friend.

So tell me now or I can just go ask right now! you know I know your dick size, right? how well you were in bed and everything else

you got to be fuckin kidding me right? Jason said

you don't know my dick size and you don't know how well I'm in bed he gives him deadpan Stare. Cooper laughs hard and walks away.

Jason calls Bella's name but she keeps on walking. Bella, I know you hear me calling your name.

What do you want Jason? I told you we want't talk again but I'm not done talking to you. What does my brother know about me?

Hell, he's your brother I don't know.

Bella be for real,

Jason I am for real. I haven't been here in how many years? I don't know what goes on in your life! Can I just leave so I can just go back to my pies and move on like I'm pretty sure you have.

Who said I moved on he gave me this deadpan glare who said I haven't waited for you

Ha! the great Jason McCoy waited I really fuckin doubt it! I was just another notch on your bedpost Bye Jason! I got things to do!

Bella please can you just at least have a conversation with me. It's been 7 years. Jason, you think I don't know that by now.

You sure in the hell don't act like it. You gave everybody in a meeting a hug but me.

You didn't even get out of your seat Jason! So what am I supposed to do to run over to you!

That would have been nice,The love of my life and don't even acknowledge me at all me the love of your life right?

Look, I really don't have time for this. I got things to do .

Will you at least come early tomorrow so we can finish this conversation? Why should I come early tomorrow Jason? Why tell me why?

so I can explain to you what you saw 7 years ago when you walked in there? The door to the building opens behind us and papa John Steps out. Is everything okay? We both look at each other. Yeah I was just leaving pop. See you, gentleman , tomorrow. Don't be late! Rolling my eyes and raising my middle finger up at him Papa John chuckled. She is a Spitfire..You have no idea dad.

***College Freshman year Bella/Jason Junior year

Me and Delilah had a place together thanks to our parents. And the boys had a place together across the hall. Our parents wanted to stay close together. And of course this made easy access for Jason.

It was our three week of school, and it was a roller coaster. It's Friday and its frat party tonight and Delilah wanted to go. So I said yes without thinking. Or telling Jay I was going. As I walked into the apt. Delilah is panicked. Um mm what is wrong? I can't decide on what to wear tonight. How about a yellow top and black jean short ankle boot? Yesss chick she ran off to her room. I walk to my room closet and pick out my outfits.

We entered their party. I'm dressed in black skirt, a gray crop top sweater with ankle boots. Delilah with my outfits chosen for herself. Walking around for a bit didn't see the guys but didn't tell them we were coming either. But hey big party on campus they should know by now. We grab some drinks from the kitchen, Then head to an open area where a game of beer pong is going on. A guy from one of my classes is at the head table playing, he wins and the dude loses. He yells, ''Who's next? Me and Delilah look at each other! We are!

Oh come on up ladies and get beat by best!

Keep dreaming. He call over one of his frat brother to join him

Game on boys Delilah said

He said ladies first we hit all our balls and they had to drink four drinks

his partner missed so they had to drink two drinks

We went again didn't miss

But both of them miss each other. The crowd said ohhhh damn

We won the game And Mr Frat boy came to introduce himself hey it Bella right? I'm Paxton. He reaches out so I can shake his hand, oh Hey great game. Right? Yes it was. Damn girl I didn't know you had that in you. You're so quiet in class. And when you walk around campus. I'm glad you came tonight. Maybe we can be study buddies and you know exchange numbers? Grab my phone. 

I feel him before I hear him. Jason wrapped his arm around my waist nah bro she good.

I was talking to Bella, Jay. You know how that goes right?

And I said she was good

I am standing right here!

We are leaving, let's go Now!

what the fuck we can't even enjoy a party without you assholes ruining it where are the other 3 douche-bags? Huh

Logan, Coop, Lucas let's go I found the girls

No we're not! I tell him he gives me a look to kill the song Jealous come on

Paxton laughs Someone must reading my mind

There are so many hotties in here tonight Coop said

you're  a  man-whore you know that right Delilah yell at him

Let's dance Delilah as I walked away from him. All of them.

Lucas stares at Delilah, jaw tense up.

Jason growling

Coop well I'm about to grab a drink a find my Future Mrs McCoy

Use protection, you dumb ass Logan yell.

Wrong one to be telling it to he yelled as he walked off

You two okay Logan laughed asked Jason and Lucas

Both looked at each other then looked at Delilah and Bella dancing with dudes on the dance floor. Hell NO!

Logan laughs Okay I know Jason problem but what bug you man?

Lucas um-mm Nothing man

Na we been friends for all our life, you like a fuck McCoy dude hell dad even try to adopt you and even tired to get your name changed. Your family, something is bothering you?. What is it?

Nothing I just need another drink and need to get the fuck out of here.

something is wrong with him and I think it is on the dance floor.

They both looked at each other oh shit!!