Charter 14 The Decision

As my alarm goes off on the nightstand I moan with acne. Knowing I have to get up and go to bake this cake. Carson groans beside me. What time is it beautiful .?

It's 4:30 go back to bed.

No no no I need the head back. I have a meeting at 9 a.m. I need to prepare for it.

I give him a strange look. Why did you fly out here because 1 you weren't answering my phone calls or texts, 2 I have to get my point across 3 the ring on your finger.

Now from this point on you answer all my calls do I make myself clear Isabella

Yes sir Mister Carson sir I say in a sarcastic way.

So feisty early in the morning I see.

He walks into the bathroom to jump in the shower.

I head into the kitchen to turn the coffee pot on.

Look over my shoulder to Walker walking in Morning

Is He up yet? Yeah he in the shower. I turn the coffee on. Do you guys have time for breakfast?

Afraid not Bella we need to head back.

Why didn't you stop him from coming out here?

You know once he gets something in his head his mind, That's all he thinks about. He was determined to get to you and there's no one that was stopping him, not even me. So I did the only thing I could do. I just followed.

I'm just glad you two worked it out now I don't have to hear him yelling at everybody at the office.

He wasn't that bad!

Bullshit, he was like the Hulk on steroids. If he didn't have an important meeting with the shareholders he would have been down here that night if you didn't answer your phone.

You two are talking about me like I'm not even in the house at all. We both turned as Carson came into the room.

Well maybe if someone wasn't a big baby.

You better be lucky I have to go right now cuz I will take you back into that room And have you screaming baby.

Thank God the kids are still asleep. Walker said.

Carson leaves and reminds me to answer my phone or he will make another trip down here. Finish getting ready, get breakfast on for the twins. Get them up and situated, drop them off at my parents house and head to the bakery for the day. Send a quick text to Morgan telling her to meet me at the bakery today if she's available.

Bella: hey can u stop by later if available .

Morgan: For 2 slices of 🥧 I can.

Bella: Done lol

As the morning goes by I get the wedding cake done with no problems at all and have my delivery company drop it off at his site, finish breaking my daily baked goods for today,when Morgan comes walking in the door with Delilah and Chloe.

Chloe said I just came for pie so I can rub it on my husband's face later that I had your pie without him. She smiles brightly

I came to see the ring. I'm not going to lie, Delilah said.

We know you don't have any filters Lilah

we're all laughing, joking talkin about knowing nothing in particular.

Melissa says I have your usual customers pies ready cuz I'm pretty sure he'll be in any second now.

Damn it that late.