how I wish we could stay like this forever.. || Glitch x Seek

--------------------------------------------------

Requested by this lovely fellow! @2begone

Enjoy! :D

---------------GLITCH'S POV---------------

I was roaming around the hotel to sneak up some pretty good stuff from drawers, half of them were timothy laying on it sleeping, or absolutely nothing. 

So, I stumbled into seek, bumping into them, as I screeched out a.. pretty loud glitch scream. seek seemed to noticed, so he panicked.

" Oh sh- I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to bump into you- "

" No no ,, its okay , it was just a bump . "

I said, reassuring them it was okay. They seemed to calm down, taking deep breathes as i held their hand, caressing their hand, speaking in a low and calming voice its gonna be okay.

I knew seek well. when ever they did something bad, like break a tiny thing, etc, he would start to panic, leading to a panic attack. I was always there for them, though.

Seek finally decided to rest, and not panic. He noticed my hand on his, and started to blush a deep red. I was confused why

" Are you alright seek ,, ? your face looks red .. and your burning up . "

" M-Me ?? Oh no- I'm alright, definitely! " 

" Are you sure ? "

He nodded. hm, weird. i tried not to let it go to me, so i let it slide, he then started to .. melt? Oh no, actually, he started to like the hand holding, and so did i like it

---------------SEEK'S POV---------------

I started to like the hand holding, it made me feel safe, it made me a reason why i should always be obnoxious and apologizing. I felt .. loved.

" how i wish we could stay like this forever .. "

I whispered into a soft voice, I always had a soft spot for glitch. He was always there when I panicked. But, after a long day trying to catch 5 people, I felt the need to really sleep. so, i slept on top of glitch. I was just too tired to even speak.

---------------GLITCH'S POV---------------

" how i wish we could stay like this forever .. "

I heard seek speak, then I started blushing a dark purple. They wished we could stay like this forever? Holding hands, melting into each other... oh how great that will.. actually be.. !

Then, i saw them asleep on my chest, they were slightly snoring, so they were in a deep sleep, and it seemed like their day was a couple of pickles, huh?

I carried them to a hotel room, and laid them down, the moment I released them into the bed, he looked a bit scared, mumbling things and was sweating. he missed my touch.

I snuggled into the bed, holding them into my arms, then found that they started to calm down. Damn, they even get panic attacks in sleep?

I held them close, not bearing to let go, as they started to grow more comfortable and calm every minute they slept. Then, i also went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

(( A/N: Sorry if its short! the next one shot, ill make it 1000+ words! :)) ))

Words: 510

--------------------------------------------------