♥︎☾︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖☽︎♥︎-𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕-

Writing the future with regrets

Mafuyu entered her room. She was wearing a white long dress that reached her knees. She just came back from the hospital. After a month she was finally able to be home. Alone.

.

.

.

.

Finally..

.

.

.

.

She would find peace in her head again...

She laid down to her own soft bed this time. Taking her phone out. She was such a good liar. She convinced everyone about the boy. Its not like she said something that was too untrue though.

The boy did take pictures of her without permission. He was luckily found and was now in trouble. Its not like she really cared about him right now.

She wanted to take a break from everything. Tomorrow she was starting school again. Her mother told her to review the latest chapter.

She didn't want to. But she had to. No wasn't a choice in her life anymore. She got off ber bed. Feeling dizzy while her hands touched the wooden desk. She opened her laptop.

She got curious about her friends. She searched on YouTube their group. And what she saw left her speechless. Kanade was the one now that wrote the lyrics.

The views on the songs were way more than they used to. The songs that she had wrote were left alone. Forgotten. Nobody really gave a damn about them.

The same happened to her own account. OWN. Her viewers left her. Not even asking. Nothing. Except that one person. She clicked on their profile.

.

.

.

.

It was kanade.

Huh?!

What did she do here?! Every day, she was commenting. It was something else each time. Sometimes she asked if she was okay? How is school going? Or even more personal questions like.. is your health okay?

Mafuyu didn't know what to do. She just wanted to go hug her. She knew that this would be savage but she just stood there. Tears falling down her face.

She just wished she could be like anyone else. Being able to communicate like everyone else. Then maybe, life would accept her. Give her hope and dreams to finally chase.

But none of these were now true. None of them were real. She was alone. In her room. Crying for someone she really loved. She knew that she would never get loved in that way by anyone.

Thats when she finally decided. Her heart started racing. She grabbed a paper from her notebook and a black pen from her pencil case.

She started writing lyrics. Lyrics with her feelings. She wanted kanade and the rest to know how she felt. She wanted to prove them that she really didn't mean to say or do such things. She was as confused as them.

Her hand was fire against the paper. Tears continuing running down. Making the paper a bit watery and the ink to spread around a bit. But she didn't care now. She wanted to be un-perfect. She wanted to be just for once bad.

Useless.

.

.

.

🎉 You've finished reading ☢︎︎𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕦𝕪𝕦☢︎︎ 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚 🎉