Chapter Two: Fight by the Ocean

𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕐

The cliff all of them were under broke apart, and they fell while screaming.

"Sora!" Biyomon called.

"Izzy!" Tentomon called.

"TK!" Patamon called.

The three tried to stop their partners from falling, but failed.

Palmon grabbed Mimi, and tried to grab onto the side of the cliff but it fell, as Palmon caught onto a loose rock.

Joe and Gabumon reached the water first.

"Marching Fishes!" Gomamon shouted, a bunch of different colored fishes appeared and made a platform.

All of the other DigiDestined and their Digi-Partners fell safely on top of it.

"W-We're saved..." Tai said.

Everyone sat up.

"Hey, over there!" Matt said, and everyone saw Kuwagamon and cliff falling.

Everyone screamed.

"Faster!" Gomamon shouted, the fishes swam faster and got out of the way.

Everyone saw the splash behind them. A huge wave appeared, and everyone held onto the fish platform while they were thrown onto land.

𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕐

Everyone are now on land.

"Now we're finally out of danger." Matt said.

"I'm afraid that you're gonna jinx us, Matt." Kei said, looking at him.

"Hey!" Matt said, looking at Kei seeing him stick his tongue out towards him. He chuckled. "This guy..."

"What was the deal with those fishes?" Joe asked.

"Those were my Marching Fishes." Gomamon said. Joe looks at him. "I'm able to control fish at will." He informed.

"I see, so it was all thanks to you! Thank you, Pukamon... I mean..." Joe scratch his cheek, not knowing what to call his now evolved Digi-Partner.

"It's Gomamon." Gomamon said, his tail wagging.

"Gomamon?" Joe asked.

"What happened to you, Tokomon?" TK asked Patamon.

"You're different, Kyaromon." Natsu said, looking at Kudamon.

"I'm Patamon now." Patamon said.

"I'm Kudamon now." Kudamon said.

"We've evolved." Agumon told them.

""Evolved?" What's that mean?" Tai asked.

"Normally, it's where organisms in a species change to adapt better to their environment..." Izzy said.

"That's right!" Tentomon said, while flying. "From that evolution, I changed from Mochimon to Tentomon."

"I evolved from Pyocomon to Biyomon." Biyomon told Sora.

"I evolved from Tsunomon to Gabumon." Gabumon told Matt.

"I evolved from Yarmon to Impmon." Impmon told Kei.

"I evolved from Tanemon to Palmon." Palmon told Mimi.

"And I evolved from Koromon to Agumon." Agumon told Tai.

Tai hummed. "In any case, you seem stronger than before." He said, with his arms behind his head. "Are you still a Digital Monster, even after you evolved?" He asked.