one

Okay, so she's going to act a bit spoiled, but what can you expect? I'm mean, she is rich, so please bare with me.
_____________________

"Next time can you get me something a bit more?" I asked my Father, who sighed and nodded in return. He knows that I hate getting hardly anything when he goes shopping.

"Thank you, bye Daddy! Love you." I kissed his cheek, and headed outside to my car. I started it up and drove down the street, to my school.

The clicking of my heels was heard as I walked down the hallway, to my friend, Marigold, but I just call her Mari. I went to my locker, where she usually met me everyday.

"I heard that there's a pop quiz in Mrs. Callbrough's class." Mari told me.

"Ugh, really? No one even likes that class, why does she feel the need to give us quizzes all the time." I rolled my eyes, and began to walk to my first hour, with Marigold trailing behind.

"Miss. Daven, I don't believe that those shorts are dress code." My principal stopped me.

"Well, you see, Mr. Brayson, It's almost summer time, which means that the temperatures are getting extremely hot. Do you really expect growing, girls are able to wear dress code but still be dress code for the temperature?"

"Just, don't wear them again." he scoffed and walked off, he never was a big fan of mine.

I smiled in triumph and continued to walk down the hall.

"That was a close one." Mari told me.

"No it wasn't, he doesn't have the guts to dress code me." I rolled my eyes.

***

When third period ended, all us juniors went to lunch. I walked to Marigold's class that she had and we walked into the lunch line together.

"They should really start to get healthier food choices here." I complained.

"They barley give us any food as it is." Mari said. She wasn't wrong, the school hardly provided enough food to feed a kid.

After we had got our trays, we walked to our table that we usually sat at everyday.

"Did I tell you that my Daddy was turning the storage room next to mine a guest room?" I asked her.

"No way!" she exclaimed.

"Yep, that means that when you stay the night you don't have to sleep on my floor anymore!" I said.

"I don't see why he never did that before, I mean, I practically live there." she rolled her eyes.

"Mom never let him, that's why." I said.

I took a bite out of the slob food that was provided for lunch, when I saw someone walk by.

"Who's that?" I nearly choked on my food, when I saw him.

"Jonathan." Mari said.

"Jonathan?"

"Brandis." she looked at me, I gave her a confused look, "You were in the same fourth grade class as him."

"Doesn't ring a bell." I said.

"He was that really awkward kid that cried that one time, because a ball hit his leg." she explained.

"Oh, right! That's him?" I asked, she nodded. I looked over to where he sat down.

"Whys he sitting with the weirdos and losers?" I asked her.

"That's his group." I was shocked.

"That's a shame, he's really cute." I said.

"Hadley! No! You can't think that." she looked around and whispered the last part "he's not popular."

"So?"

"That's like saying you'd go for Cat Boy over there." she gestured to Cat Boy, we forgot his actual name but he likes to act like a cat, so we call him that.

"That's totally not the same thing! Jonathan is cute, Cat Boy isn't." I said. "I'm gonna go talk to him."

"No, you're not. If you do, we won't be cool anymore. Hadley, please don't do it." she begged. I sighed.

"Okay, I won't." I said.

I'll just do it later. I thought

________________________

Okay, it's June so I posted!

I'm going to be doing slow update though, I'm updating Preachers Daughter tomorrow!