4:yellow-bellied information

"we're here!" Spinel cheerfully said as the group stopped at a huge yellow door. The trio looked at the door in horror.

Suddenly Boba let out a horrifying shriek, her face as white as a sheet and her body, frozen in her spot as Spinel obliviously knocked on the door. Coca gripped Boba's hand as a sharp voice welcomed them in.

Steven gripped Boba's hand and dragged the fearful trio in. As they stopped in the large yellow room. Yellow diamond swirled around to face the group. "Hello Spinel-" Yellow diamond cut herself off as she saw the frozen trio.

"Oh! Now, who are you?" Yellow asked, leaning closer to the group as Boba took a heavy anxiety-filled step back into Coca, instinctively clutching her gem as her other hand reached for Coca's hand that was by her side.

"Oh? Now, what's got you so jittery?" Yellow asked, frowning as she leaned back. "Uh yellow! I need to talk with you in private, please." Steven said, Yellow nodded understandably and requested for Spinel to go out the door with the trio, to which she complied and walked them out with ease.

"Thanks, Yellow." Steven thanked as the yellow giant looked back at the boy.

"Why was that Aquamarine so jittery? better yet, why did all of them feel anxious around me? Don't they know the empire has been dismantled?"

Yellow bombarded Steven with questions, the giantess was so confused, just as Steven was.

"Yellow... Do you... remember a stolen homeworld ship that looked like this?"

Steven held up a picture of the stolen ship, he had taken a picture of just this morning.

Yellow's eyes widened.

"Yes, but we could never track down the ship nor catch the culprits that took it."

Yellow explained, taking the picture into her fingers to inspect it.

"Well, I and Pearl found the ship with their gems in it," Steven said, emphasizing their, and gesturing behind him to the door. "Come to think of it, we did have sort of a pest when we were still the diamond authority, I remember they called themselves the 'trouble trio'."

Yellow recalled putting a hand to her chin in a thinking manner. Stevens's eyes went wide.

"Yes, the Spinel was a rebelled Spinel made for an Onyx I believe, the Aquamarine was a rare but defective seafoam Aquamarine, her defect had made her abnormally larger than the regular ones, and the Tigers eye, she is another rebelled defect that made her skinner than the other quartzes, like that skinny jasper, in the human zoo."

Yellow explained, recalling the appearances of the 'trouble trio'.

"They did quite petty crimes, if you were in the picture, multiple accounts of destroying gem technology when they were captured, they had armed themselves with destabilizers and poofed many high archy gems on the ship, before escaping out an escape pod so an account of robbery of an escape pod, however, they were quite wanted for their disobedience, and assault of a diamond."

Yellow spoke once more. Stevens's wide eyes bulged out of their sockets at the critical information he was being hit with like a baseball bat.

"THEY ASSAULTED A DIAMOND?!" Steven yelled, his voice echoing across the halls, Yellow flinched back.

"Yes. Even able to scrap the surface. But that's all in the past. I wonder what happened to them for that Aquamarine to be so jumpy? But if you want more information about them, you should go to blue."

 Yellow said, looking back at the door as Stevens's cheeks turned a livid pink. 

/meanwhile/

"We're cracked! We're so cracked!" Boba anxiously said, pacing around the other, nervous gems. Spinel looked at the three gems in confusion. "The diamonds don't shatter anymore, they are good!" Spinel said, holding two thumbs up and a smile.

"Maybe to innocent gems, but we're SO MUCH WORSE!!" Boba shrieked, anxiously tugging at the bottom of her seafoam-colored dress as the amulet holding the bow on her chest started to change and blink into a dark blood red. "They're gonna do so much worse!" Boba paced, Spinel noticed something similar to a red light flashing rapidly in Coca's dress, making her jolt forward, pulling Boba in a tight hug.

"It's okay! It's fine. I won't let them get to any of you." Coca said, her grip getting tighter as T picked up the two and pulled them in a group hug. "Uhm? If -if you don't mind me asking, what did you do?" Spinel asked in a small voice.

Boba looked at Spinel, in an almost mood-changing manner, as the flashing light from Coca's dress had slowed, until it completely stopped.

"AW! I thought we would make it across the galaxy! Everyone would know the names of the 'Trouble Trio'!" Boba dramatically said, starry-eyed as she waved her hand at a slow pace as if stargazing.

Coca sighed with relief and chuckled lightly. "We were rebels before the crystal gems had even emerged," Coca explained, flashing a peace sign the pink Spinel's way.

Spinel looked her way in fascination, if they were just getting on earth, what were they rebelling for? And why? What did they do to be classified as 'the Trouble Trio'? But most importantly, what did they do?? questions swirled and spun around Spinel's head as she finally gripped one to ask.

"If you were the first rebels, what did you do to be classified as such?" Spinel asked, tilting her head in morbid curiosity. " Oh you know, petty stuff like the destabilizing of higher archy gems, stealing, and a few we don't quite speak of..." T finally spoke up, placing the two gems down on the ground as their tensions began to fall.

"I was pretty proud of it.." Boba muttered, crossing her arms. "Huh? What was it? I won't tell anyone! promise!" Spinel pushed, her curiosity growing, the troubled trio looked at each other as if telepathy talking. The trio nodded one by one and turned to Spinel. "Alright...we had-"

"THEY ASSAULTED A DIAMOND?!" Steven's muffled but loud voice erupted from behind the door. The Trouble trio looked at the door, confusion and shock littered their face as Spinel's jaw opened wide.

"You- you- you-- did- you did- t-that!?" She stuttered, pointing to the door. Boba shrugged, Coca gave an uneasy smile, and T just smiled. "But you can't tell anyone! You promised!" Boba said. "She takes promises very seriously," Coca stated, folding her arms as they all waited for Steven to exit the room.