🌟💫3️⃣1️⃣⏺4️⃣5️⃣ "Have you had enough looking?"

3️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••4️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

3️⃣1️⃣ Must love each other.

@VILLA's DINING HALL:

When Niao Xiaomu walked in with Xiao Liuliu in her arms, a strapping figure was already seated.

Recalling what had happened earlier, her body stiffened slightly.

Then, she intentionally ignored the domineering presence of that man and walked straight in while carrying Xiao Liuliu.

The cuddly little ball had just woken up and was still half-asleep.

She was nestled in Nian Xiaomu's arms, but when she saw the delicious food, her pretty round eyes immediately sparkled!

"Hungry?"

Nian Xiaomu pinched her little face and put her down in her high chair.

She placed the snacks that were prepared by the Chef in front of Xiao Liuliu.

"Let's eat together, Pretty Sister!" Xiao Liuliu used her good hand to pick up a spoon and scooped up a spoonful of porridge to feed Nian Xiaomu.

"..."

Nian Xiaomu was slightly surprised, but quickly shook her head.

Just as she was about to decline Xiao Liuliu's offer, a calm voice spoke from the other side of the table, "Butler, didn't you hear what Little Mistress said?"

Butler: "...!!!"

The Yu Family was the number one clan in City H.

It was only natural for them to have Family rules given how expansive their household and fortunes were.

Xiao Liuliu was young, so the Butler did not take what she had said too seriously.

Moreover, it did not abide with the rules.

The Yu Family had never allowed a servant to eat together with Young Master!

Even if Nian Xiaomu was not considered a servant, she was only a lowly Nurse.

The Butler had not expected to be chided by Young Master over this.

He recovered from his shock and quickly turned to get some cutlery.

He personally placed the cutlery in front of Nian Xiaomu.

"..."

When Nian Xiaomu saw the bowl and chopsticks in front of her, she instinctively raised her head to look at Yu Yuehan.

He sat calmly at the dining table, his handsome face radiating an aura of indifference and elegance under the reflection of the light.

His every move was captivating.

It was as if he had not noticed her and was merely enjoying his meal slowly.