27

August 8

Me and Louis have been talking and on a few dates but nothing is official. We're going on a date today, first the ferry, walk around the city a bit and go to a restaurant to eat. We both weren't too sure what to eat but in the end we agreed on an Italian restaurant.

I was getting ready and decided to go live since I haven't really been active on social media since I've been focusing on the show and music. I've been recording and making music. Recently I've written two new songs "hello?" and "B.O.M.D" or in other words bit of my dreams, while also working on recording Bubble Gum and Falling for U.

"Hey guys! I know I haven't really been active on social media I have a lot of things going on but I thought I'd log on and do a live while getting ready" I  said as I saw people commenting and joining the live. "I'm going for my usual look today first I apply..." I said continuing to do my makeup routine.

I already had my outfit picked out, a black dress with some doc martens.

The ferry ride had a great view of the city and me and Louis talked for what seemed a short period of time. We walked around the city to get to the restaurant. It was very nice and fancy but that wasn't  the most memorable part of the night.

After we were done eating at the restaurant it started raining, usually Louis would leave me home but I insisted on both of us getting a separate Uber to go home. It said it would be there in a minute so I walked outside to get it after saying goodbye to Louis with a kiss.

Next thing I know he followed me outside with a bouquet of flowers. "Violet you are the most amazing girl I've ever met and I really like you and I enjoy being around you and I was going to do this another day but I can't take another day- Violet will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

In that moment I was filled with so much joy. "Yes Louis, I've liked you ever since we met" I said as we kissed in the rain.

"My Uber is here" I said sadly after we pulled away from the kiss "Goodnight Louis" I said with a huge smile on my face "Goodnight love" He said and we kissed one last time before I left and I got my bouquet of flowers.

The whole ride home I was filled with so much joy and happiness. I literally could not stop smiling and blushing.

Me and Louis are together.

Louis' pov (before the date)

I've been wanting to ask Violet if she'll be my girlfriend but I just haven't found a correct time. But I'll do it today, I just can't take another day not being with her when I have the chance to.

My plan is to go to the ferry walk around the city and go to an Italian restaurant and there I'll have a bouquet of flowers ahead of time and ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend when k drop her off to her house but we'll pass by a little garden that she loves and that's where I'll ask her.

(on the date)

Damn it. Since it's raining Violet's going to take an Uber home so I can't ask her, I mean I want to but I just- you know what I'm going to do it right now, right here.

I got the bouquet of flowers I had ready and I followed her out. Her Uber still wasn't here yet so I had time.

"Violet you are the most amazing girl I've ever met and I really like you and I enjoy being around you and I was going to do this another day but I can't take another day- Violet will you be my girlfriend?"

I was so nervous but I had to take my chance. When she said yes I was so relieved and happy.