romantic day

Beth's POV----
After two days of Amy and Rosie practically spamming me about the match forever website I finally decided I should do it. I made an account and put in my interests. one of course was Minecraft and the other was gaming. Many guys popped up they were Adam, Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan and Joseph. "Joseph, what a name" I thought. I moved my cursor over his name and clicked on it. I was pleasantly surprised to see a kitten on his profile picture. I started chatting with him but no answers.
Joseph's POV----
my friends were bugging me about a stupid website called match forever I didn't believe in those websites helping to make families around the world. One night I decided to take a look at it and guess what about a week later this girl named Beth started messaging me. I of course didn't chat with her because I thought she was on the slut/hoe side judging from her pictures of her down at the beach in a bathing suit. I finally decided to reply.
Joseph:Hello?
Beth: Hi uh sorry about my spamming
Joseph: don't worry about it
Beth: ♡♥
Joseph: aww :3
Beth: I ♥U
Joseph:I do too
-----------------------------
I finally knew what Internet love was and for a long time we were inseparable from our computers.