Safe?

Joseph's POV----
I was still crying. what if she is gone forever? She might be pregnant ,I had no idea. I ran out to the car in tears. Then slowly picked up a little white box. I ran back only to see Bethany in the room she was pretty dazed but I was glad she was alive. I walked to her bedside and I got down on one knee."Beth will you...m...marry me" I stuttered nervously. She looked at me lovingly and said yes. I was the happiest person in the room except for Beth. She was showing everyone the ring, she didn't look sad or uncomfortable anymore.
Beth's POV----
I started falling down the staircase and soon I saw people celebrating. I looked around and saw a heart monitor, loads of doctors and nurses. I realized where I was. I was in the trauma room. Suddenly I got moved to a different room. I saw my friends all crying Amy was the first to notice me. "Guys she's okay" she squealed. Everyone looked at me smiling and sighed with relief. "where is Joseph? " I asked. Then like a night in shining armor he walked in the door . He took one look at me then smiled. He walked to my bed and asked if I would marry him. I said yes then smiled showing everyone my ring and for that moment I forgot I was in the hospital.
A/N
Sorry for not updating but here you all are hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to end the book soon I want your feedback should I make a sequel? Please comment