2:4 Since When Do You Speak Japanese?

Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
Part 3
————

Since When Do You Speak Japanese?Part 3————

————

RECAP

You moved to sit on the floor so all your hands could connect hands. All of you started chanting so you could do this locator spell.

Josie, Hope and you all ran to where the locator spell took you. As you approached the spot you saw Landon lying on the floor. "Landon!" You called but got no response.

Josie bent down to check on Landon but you all looked over at Lizzie who was tying herself up to a tree. "Lizzie, are you okay?" She questioned her sister.

Lizzie looked at her sister. You and Hope walked forward. "No. I am super crazy." She replied, a forced laugh. "But at least there's a reason this time." Her eyes glowed red. "The demon's in me." She concluded.

————

You let out a breathe. "Okay. Uh, Hope?" You questioned and Hope nodded, walking with you to Lizzie, you on her right which is your left, Hope on the other side.

You were making sure the chains were tight so Lizzie didn't escape but just then she looked over at you and growled, causing you to jump at the sudden noise. "Oh, sorry, that is embarrassing." Lizzie apologised. "We haven't met yet, have we?" You shook your head, lying. Lizzie raised her hand, expecting you to shake it. "I'm Lizzie." She said.

After calming down from your mini heart attack, Josie walked over from Landons body. "I don't understand. If the Oni is in you, then how are you talking?" Josie inquired as she stood in front of her sister. You and Hope standing next to Josie.

Lizzie lowered her hand and stared at her sister, scared. "I don't know, but I-I can feel it in my head, trying to take over. I don't know how much longer I-" She then shut up suddenly and looked up at you all. "Never mind. It's gone. You can untie me." Lizzie replied, smiling, although it wasn't Lizzie. "I didn't say that. It did, okay? Still in me, so don't-" She stopped again, the Oni taking over.

"Listen to me. I'm fine. We should probably get out of here before we-" Just then the real Lizzie came back. She let out a small laugh. "Okay. You have got to stop me. Please. Otherwise, this thing is gonna win." Lizzie replied, looking down.

Josie looked back at you and Hope. "She's fighting the demon somehow, like Kurutta did." You stated as you stared past Josie to Lizzie.

When Lizzie heard that she seemed as if you were calling her names. "I already know I'm crazy, okay? You don't have to rub it in." She pleaded.