Chapter 1

⚠️This is after timskip⚠️

A month has past since me and the crew members were reunited after a 2 year period of time, everything was going normal, we had breakfast and now everyone were doing there task around the Sunny.
I was reading a book like always, Nami was making a map of the island we had already past, Sanji was making me and Nami a snack bc of our "hard work", Luffy Usopp and Chopper were goofing around playing tag, Franky was rebuilding something Usopp, Luffy and Chopper had destroyed of the ship, Brook was playing his violin and Zoro was training in the crows nest.
We were all doing our task when 10 minutes after I finished one of my books, Mr.Swordsman came out of the crows nest shirtless, all his body was covered in sweat,he was complaining to sanji about something as he would fight I would look at the scar on his chest it looked amazing covered in sweat with the sun's sunlight making it glow, I recovered my conscious back after I saw Zoro looking directly back at me with an eyebrow raised probably wondering why I was looking at a half-naked Zoro being completely obvious, I immediately turn my sight at my book again trying to make it less obvious that I was looking at him.
It completely didn't work, I thought when I see Zoro coming at me, But of course he wasn't coming for me he was just passing through because he wanted to take a shower before lunch, I was kind of relieved and sad for what happened, relieved because he wasn't coming to me to ask what just happened and sad because part of me wanted him to come and start a conversation. But after those thoughts had faded away I questioned myself why I was thinking like that of Mr.Swordsman it was the first time I thought like that of a guy, My thoughts were always about the government or how I needed to escape since I was a child. But since I was saved by my captain and the crew I can relax more or at least a bit since it has become a habit to overthink things but now I can think of other things maybe ¿Love? But of course I would always leave my thoughts and dreams in my head where no one else knows about. I went to the kitchen where Sanji was to see if lunch was ready, he said he still needed some time to finish I asked if I could read my book in the Kitchen bc the sun was bothering me and Sanji said he would love for me to accompany him with hearts in his eyes I gave him a chuckle and resumed on my reading.
Lunch time finally came and I was the first one Sanji served food I thanked him and then afterwords Luffy, Usopp and Chopper came in running asking for food everyone got inside the Kitchen and we began to eat.
After we were done eating, Nami announced that we were heading towards a new island and that we should start to get ready, Luffy was so happy he said that he needed more food bc he needed energy we all laughed at his words and then we all headed to our rooms to get ready. Once we arrived and went out separate ways I left to find a bookshop or a library so I can get some knew books for our journey so I won't be bored.
After a found a library and was looking at the books, I lift my sight just a second but then I lifted it again bc I thought I saw someone familiar and indeed I was correct, it was no other than Trafagal D Law the captain of Corazon pirates, I looked at him from head to toes he didn't even look at me I said

"Hello Law how nice to see you here"

he looked at me and said

" Hello Robin what a surprise to see you here"

"I could say the same thing"

said Robin, after some time talking about some books,

"would you like to get coffee with me tomorrow you know, to catch up"
Law said

she agreed they both got their  books and said the details of tomorrows date and said goodbye afterwords.
Robin got back to the ship and not that long after Nami appeared saying she had some outfit's for robin and Nami to match but robin immediately dragged Nami to the crows nest to talk, Robin explained how Law and her were in the same library and he asked her out, Nami was super excited bc she could pick her outfit and help robin with this whole date thing they got out of the crows nest and went to pick robin's outfit for tomorrow, but what she didn't know was that Zoro was in the crows nest and had heard everything.