Thirty Eight

We drive to the cliff after the restaurant and we just sit on the hood of his car talking and watching the beautiful view as we eat the cake we had for dessert and laugh.

We stay out too late and i end up getting cold. He didn't bring a jacket so we get in the car and drive back to his place. I Dont want the night to end just yet though. I still want to spend more time with him.

"Is your family home?" I ask him as he unlocks and opens the door

"No. They've gone to the thing your grandma went to. Mario isn't around this week."

"Oh," i say standing awkwardly in his livingroom

He walks up behind me and his hands settle on my upper arms rubbing up and down and his head settles on the crook of my neck. My eyes involuntarily shut.

"We could go finish watching the movie querida," he whispers

"What does that mean?"

"What? Querida?"

"Hmm," i nod

"What? You wanna go get a tattoo of that too?"

I roll my eyes and elbow him making him omph as he was laughing.

"You're a twat!"

"You love this twat," he teases

"I'm thinking of changing that,"

He laughs before taking my hand and leading me upstairs to his room.

He connects the movie and then we lie down in hid bed wrapped in each other's arms as we watch. Well as he watches since I've already watched this part and I'm too busy thinking about everything.

I play with the buttons of his button up and he gently pats down my hair continuously. Its blissful lying here in his arms and just pretending its just us in the world minus everything else.

"Are you even watching?" He whisper asks

I shake my head fighting the smile trying to break out

"Why?"

"I already watched this part,"

He peers down at me his eyebrow quirking. "When?"

"I'm in the final season. I have like nine episodes remaining."

"You've been watching without me?" He gasps holding his hand to his chest.

I giggle, "come on, it was too interesting,"

"Oh really?" He asks his hard gaze on me

I nod my head and Dont manage to prepare myself before he starts to tickle me and i try to move from him but his grip on me is too hard i cant move.

I'm cornered on the bed trying to get him to stop while he boxes my legs in with his own legs and he tickles me.

"St-sto-stooop! Please!" I say in between fits of laughter.

"Say you're sorry!" He says not letting up on me

"P-pl-Sal! Please!" I plead feeling the pain in my lungs and abdomen from too much laughter

"Apologise or i wont let go,"

"I'm sorry!" I force out and he immediately stops leaving me heaving trying to catch my breath.

My eyes open and i think a tear of joy rolled down my cheek. I chuckle wiping it off before my gaze locks with his. I swallow and pull my bottom lip into my mouth.

He puts his thumb just below my bottom lip and pulls it down, "i told you not to do this," he whispers slowly leaning down.

His lips slant over mine and his lips feel so soft and familiar over my own. My hands automatically make their way into his hair. I love how soft and silky his hair is and the way it feels in my fingers.