𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

"Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?"

Aʟᴇɴʏᴀ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs sʟɪᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ. Aꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴀs ɪꜰ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴛ ɪᴛ.

"Nᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ."

𝐒 𝐔 𝐌 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐘

"Being of Targaryen blood can earn anyone in the Sevens Kingdoms the upmost respect, but being a Targaryen comes with heavy burdens and dark secrets."

Alenya Velaryon, bastard daughter of the princess and second in line for the throne. She had heard the rumours of her heritage, and she knew they were true, but it never stopped her from ensuring her little brothers never experienced what she did. Shielding them from the world was an easy task, but herself not so much. She forever despised the day to come where she would wed her betrothed, Prince Aegon Targaryen II, and give him heirs.

She saw him as nothing more then a vile and cruel man who found comfort in washing away his sorrows with liquor and whores.

Aegon II Targaryen had never loved his heritage and what he stood to gain. He hated it. He hated everything about his life and instead found easier ways to deal with the pain. He resented his parents for being absent his entire childhood and making him who he was - but he resented them even more for betrothing him to the one person he wanted nothing to do with. The one girl that seemed to have a chokehold on him from when they were young; the girl who took everything from him.

For him, he saw her as nearly the spitting image of her father. A bastard princess who knew too little of the royalty ways.

Their marriage wouldn't have been a problem for either of them if it weren't for the blatant disgust they shared towards one another.

He was no prince in her eyes, just as she were no princess in his.

𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓

Kɪᴇʀᴀ Kɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ
ᴀs
Aʟᴇɴʏᴀ Vᴇʟᴀʀʏᴏɴ

Tᴏᴍ Gʟʏɴɴ-CᴀʀᴇʏᴀsAᴇɢᴏɴ ɪɪ Tᴀʀɢᴀʀʏᴇɴ

Tᴏᴍ Gʟʏɴɴ-Cᴀʀᴇʏ
ᴀs
Aᴇɢᴏɴ ɪɪ Tᴀʀɢᴀʀʏᴇɴ

Tᴏᴍ Gʟʏɴɴ-CᴀʀᴇʏᴀsAᴇɢᴏɴ ɪɪ Tᴀʀɢᴀʀʏᴇɴ

Lɪʟʏ Rᴏsᴇ Dᴇᴘᴘ
ᴀs
Bʀᴇᴀɴɴᴀ

Dʏʟᴀɴ O'BʀɪᴇɴᴀsSᴇʀ Aᴅʀɪᴇɴ Cᴜɴɴɪɴɢʜᴀᴍ

Dʏʟᴀɴ O'Bʀɪᴇɴ
ᴀs
Sᴇʀ Aᴅʀɪᴇɴ Cᴜɴɴɪɴɢʜᴀᴍ

Dʏʟᴀɴ O'BʀɪᴇɴᴀsSᴇʀ Aᴅʀɪᴇɴ Cᴜɴɴɪɴɢʜᴀᴍ

༺♡︎༻

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:
All rights belong to HBO and Warner Bros. I do not own any of it's plot lines and characters, however I do own Alenya, Brie and Adrien.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
This story contains gore, sexual themes, explicit language, graphic violence, dark/disturbing themes and incesteous themes (I really hope people reading this fanfic understand game of thrones lore).

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:
This isn't my first fan fiction (I regret the others I've written), but I'm hoping it'll turn out to be one of the better ones. In this story Aegon isn't as much of a dick, however he still does some pretty bad things. This is an enemies to lovers story, I've never written a slow burn before but I'm going to try with this one, so hopefully I do it right!! Also I'm sorry for the shitty covers, but I wholeheartedly cannot make them to save my life.