CHAPTER 30

Avianna

Pagkatapos ng kainan ay naghanda na ang lahat nang dumating ang van na sasakyan namin papuntang sementeryo.

Today was my sister's third death anniversary. The reason why we're all reunited this day.

Nagkaniya-kaniya na rin kaming puwesto sa loob para makaandar na our way to visit her tomb.

May kung anong dumagan samin sa nangyari nang araw na nawala siya.

When Hunter called me and informed about my sister's death.

Sa mga oras na ito din kami unang nagkakilala.

Hindi lang linggo kundi isang buong buwan kaming lahat nagluksa sa pagkamatay ng ate ko.

I was grieving her death and felt like a part of me shattered.

In the midst of mourning halos kaming dalawa lang ni Hunter ang hindi tumiwalag sa puntod ng ate.

Everyone gradually accepted her death as time passed by but neither of us was willing to fathom it.

That's when the time we grew closer as we both healed each other's sorrow.

Hunter was there to understand how broken I am that time. Until our feelings developed into something bigger.

That resulted to Avarie na hinango ni Hunter sa pangalan ng ate. While Vunter's papers were still on process para malegalized nako at tumayong ina nito kapalit ni ate.

At first , he was hard headed and wouldn't accept me. But I understand and waited until the day comes that he will eventually start treating me as her mom.

We never had a good conversation before her death because of her selfish plan with the doctor.

That's why we always meet up whenever her day comes.

Sumakay na kami sa kotse ng asawa ko at pumapagitna sakin ang dalawang anak kong si Vunter at Avarie sa likod ng van.

I gazed at my husband infront na siyang magmamaneho sa sasakyan and motion him that we're ready. He then nodd and started the engene.

When we arrive at the cemetery , everyone was as usual quiet and all eyes at my sister's grave.

The place became peaceful, and the birds tweeting was the only sound audible on the sacred place.

"IN LOVING MEMORY OF AVARIE ZALPHES JUARREZ."

1995-2020

.

"And CUT-!"