59. The Wedding!

"My Baby looking so beautiful!" Jungkook's mom said, as he opens his eyes and look himself in the mirror, through his long lashes.

"I'm so nervous mom *chuckle* Do I look beautiful enough for my wedding day? Jimin will like me like this right?" Jungkook asked checking his hair again and again.

Mrs. Jeon slapped his hand saying "Don't mess up your hair's now! It's perfect! Jimin will lost his breath once he sees you" Jungkook blush.

"Mommy~ *gasp* Mommy you're looking SO PRETTY!!" Jiwoon and Areum came there running behind each other, giggling together.

"Mommy looking more prettier!" Areum said, Jungkook giggle and hug his little babies.

It was the day when Jimin and Jungkook were going to tie the knot for forever. For the rest of their lives, they'll be each other's until their last breath.

It was the day of their 'Wedding'!

Jimin and Jungkook were so happy but nervous as well. They were in relationship for more than 7 years, drifted apart in the middle of their journey, but their love didn't fade away, and make them come back in each other's arms. After all these years of love they decided to settle down now.

Wedding Day makes them feels bubbles in stomach & nervous as well. After their long departure, they were going to declare their forever ever after. After all their fallacies they were finally going to call each other 'Husbands'! Married couple finally!

"Aigoo Look at the blushing glow Jungkook had! Are you sure you're not pregnant again?" Taehyung said teasing Jungkook.

"Hush Hyung! Don't say anything in front of kids" Jungkook blushes like crazy.

His cheeks were red like cherry, he doesn't need much blusher on his cheek cause he was glowing differently. The smoky glittery eye effect makes him look like a small kitten, with winged eyeliner matching his kitten like personality. The mascara on his long lashes was also glittery. Jungkook wanted to make it more sparkly like him, so his stylist followed the way he demanded, after all he was the 'Bride-Groom'!

His luscious lips were painted in red tint, to make it more plumper, they applied glossy lip gloss on his red rosy lips. His soft rose tinted cheeks were painted in pink, and the natural blush on them makes him look more cute, like a small cherry or tomato , Jimin gonna eat it soon.

Jungkook has told the stylist to highlight his choco chip mole, under his lips, Jimin loves to kiss it. his hair was curled, making him look more cuter when he looks up, like a small Bunny.

Jungkook looks like a Prince in his white suit. He was sure Jimin will like it but still felling nervous.

Jungkook's makeup and suit :

"Ready? Jimin's waiting for you" Hoseok smile looking at Jungkook

Jungkook was about to get up when his kids stop him "Mommy, Mommy wait!". Jungkook and others got confused seeing the twins searching something in Jungkook's bag.